Download NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.4 Beta
and receive an Amazon eGift Card!
What’s New in v9.4 Beta?
Backup to Amazon S3
Send backups and backup copies of critical VMs and physical servers to Amazon S3. Easily restore VMs, individual files and application objects directly from the Amazon S3 repository.
Instant Object Recovery to Source for Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
Easily browse, search and recover individual Exchange and Active Directory objects directly from compressed and deduplicated backups. Restore any item you need back to the original location, without having to perform full VM recovery first.
Backup of Fault-Tolerant VMware VMs
VMware Fault Tolerance provides continuous availability for VMs by creating and maintaining an identical copy of the primary VMware VM. Our solution can now protect both the primary fault-tolerant VM and the secondary VM, providing the ultimate protection for your VMware workloads.
Instant Physical to Virtual Recovery
Recover entire physical machines right from their backups to VMware VMs. You can use those VMs for testing or you can migrate them to a production environment if a physical server goes down.
With role-based access, you can assign the levels of access users have based on their roles in the organization. Take full control of users’ access rights and privileges and limit the actions available to them to eliminate potential risks and threats.
Send Us Your Feedback and Get a Reward
Get an Amazon eGift Card for testing the product’s latest functionality. All you need to do is download NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.4 Beta and proceed with one of the options below:
- Add an Amazon S3 account to the inventory.
- Create an Amazon S3 backup repository.
- Run a VM backup job to the Amazon S3 repository.
- Perform full VM recovery from the newly created backup.
- Log into the recovered machine and check the Guest OS for any errors.
For Backup to Amazon S3
- Add a Windows or Linux Server to the inventory.
- Back up a physical Windows or Linux server.
- Set up and run a Flash Boot job for the newly created physical machine backup to a VMware VM.
- Verify that the recovered VM has appeared on the target host and is bootable.
- Log into the created VM and check the Guest OS for any errors.
For Cross-Platform Flash Boot
- Create and run a backup job for a VM with the supported versions of Microsoft Exchange or Active Directory Server.
- Start Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange/Active Directory and specify the application objects you want to recover.
- Restore the selected application objects to the original server.
- Check that recovery was successfully completed and the application objects were restored to the source.
For Object Recovery to Source or Microsoft Exchange/Active Directory
About NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable and affordable solution for business data protection in virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. The software offers a wide range of advanced features to increase backup performance, improve reliability and automate recovery processes, saving you time and money.
Install on Windows or Linux; deploy as a pre-configured virtual appliance or Amazon Machine Image (AMI) in under 1 minute; install on NAS.
Higher Backup Speed
Incremental backup with CBT/RCT/CRT; LAN-free data transfer and network acceleration; up to 2x improved performance when installed on NAS.
Smaller Backup Size
Exclusion of swap data; global backup deduplication; variable backup compression; truncation of SQL and Exchange logs.
One-click orchestrated failover, failback, and datacenter migration; non-disruptive disaster recovery testing.
Instant backup verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs; copy backups offsite and to public clouds.
Instant recovery of VMs, files and application objects to the original location; cross-platforms recovery; recovery of physical backups in virtual environments (P2V).
Backup Appliance Based on QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital or NETGEAR NAS
Hyperconverged data protection and continuous data availability for SMB data centers and ROBO edge computing
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup and site recovery solution. With 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support, and more than 14,000 paid customers worldwide, NAKIVO provides an unprecedented level of protection for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments.
Thousands of businesses across the world are choosing NAKIVO Backup & Replication for its wide range of features, affordable pricing and outstanding support.