Use the Job Chaining feature in NAKIVO Backup & Replication to configure a sequence of backup, replication, or recovery jobs. The completion of the first job automatically prompts the linked jobs to run after one another. The Job Chaining feature automates workflows and simplifies data protection administration.
Advanced Job Chaining
.Versatile Job Chaining
Create sequences that include backup, backup copy, replication, or recovery jobs. Schedule jobs to run in order of priority or based on other custom requirements. Automating data protection workflows helps you schedule jobs to avoid overlaps and consuming too many resources during working hours.
Automate backup data tiering between different types of storage. Keep critical or more frequently accessed backups on faster storage onsite. Link backup copies to be triggered automatically to warm/cold storage targets. For example, configure automated sequences to send primary backups to local storage, weekly backup copies to secondary storage, and monthly copies to a public cloud.
Need Help?NAKIVO’s Support Team is always here to help if you encounter any issues. If you need assistance:
- Browse the online knowledge base, anytime and anywhere
- Contact support via the chat in the product interface
- Contact us by email
- Give us a call
NAKIVO ForumNAKIVO Community Forum is a valuable information resource where you can:
- Share your ideas with tech experts and fellow users
- Discuss the latest news and upcoming product releases
- Ask and answer questions about NAKIVO Backup & Replication
- Learn more about the software capabilities