Nutanix AHV Backup Solution from NAKIVO
NAKIVO delivers comprehensive protection for Nutanix AHV infrastructures. Streamline your backup processes and ensure that all your workloads are recoverable within minutes.
- Agentless and incremental backups
- Application-aware mode
- Multiple backup targets
- Instant granular recovery
- Starting at $2.50 per workload/month
Advanced Nutanix Backup Software
Reduce RTOs and RPOs
Eliminate a single point of failure
Minimize storage costs
Simplify administration and management
PERPETUALFrom $229 per socket
SUBSCRIPTIONFrom $2.50 per workload/month
Nutanix AHV Backup Solution Features
Incremental Nutanix AHV backups
Flexible retention settings
Instant granular recovery
Full VM recovery
Reduced storage consumption
Role-based access control
Learn how NAKIVO Backup & Replication protects your data
Book a demo with our experts to discover the different features that allow NAKIVO’s solution to provide advanced Nutanix backup and recovery.
How does NAKIVO back up Nutanix AHV virtual machines?
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is an agentless backup solution for virtual environments that delivers incremental, application-aware backups. For faster incremental backups, the solution can leverage the Nutanix Changed Regions Tracking (CRT) technology so that only the data blocks that have changed since the previous backup are sent to the backup repository without reading all the content on source VM disks.
Does the solution support live databases and applications?
Yes. With the application-aware mode, you can back up and recover data in applications and databases from Nutanix AHV VM backups. Application-aware backups ensure data consistency and that the data recovered can be used immediately, without additional configuration.
Does NAKIVO Backup & Replication protect Nutanix AHV data from ransomware?
There are several options that can help you safeguard your VMs and backup data from ransomware:
• Implement the 3-2-1 rule: Create several backup copies and store them onsite, send them to the cloud (Amazon S3, Wasabi, Backblaze B2 and Azure Blob), other S3-compatible storage or keep them in tape storage. By applying this rule, you eliminate a single point of failure.
• Enable immutability: Make your Nutanix AHV backups immutable in a Linux-based local repository or apply immutability to backup copies stored in public and private clouds. Once immutable, your data cannot be altered, deleted or encrypted by ransomware.
• Create air-gapped backups: Copy backups directly to tape and keep them offline to prevent access or encryption.
• Scan backups for malware before recoveries: Use Backup Malware Scan to ensure that recovered data is free of infections.
How do I start using NAKIVO Backup & Replication for Nutanix AHV?
Download the Free Trial or reach out to our sales department for more information on custom demos, personalized quotes and assistance with deploying the solution.
Which storage types are supported for Nutanix AHV backups?
With NAKIVO Backup & Replication, you can send your Nutanix AHV data to several storage destinations. You can store backups and backup copies on local storage, file shares (CIFS, NFS), offsite, NAS appliances, a public cloud (Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Backblaze B2 and Wasabi), other S3-compatible platforms and tape.
What types of Nutanix AHV recoveries can I perform?
You can perform full and granular recoveries to restore the data you need without wasting time or resources. You can restore individual files and application objects from your Nutanix AHV backups without running a full recovery. You can also recover entire Nutanix AHV VMs using the recovery point you need.
Does the solution protect mixed environments?
Yes. In addition to Nutanix AHV backup and recovery, you can protect the following environments:
• VMware vSphere
• VMware Cloud Director
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Windows server and workstation
• Linux server and workstation
• Amazon EC2 instances
• Microsoft 365
• CIFS/NFS file shares
• Oracle Database via RMAN
Data Protection Trusted by 26,000+ SMBs and Enterprises