VMware Monitoring from NAKIVO
Gain complete visibility into your VMware vSphere infrastructure with VMware Monitoring from NAKIVO. With this VMware vSphere monitoring tool, optimize the performance of your virtual environment and proactively resolve issues. From a single pane of glass, monitor all the key metrics: CPU, RAM and disk usage of VMware vSphere hosts, VMs and datastores.Download
Why Use VMware Monitoring from NAKIVO
Simpler VM Sprawl Control
The ease of creating VMs and constantly changing IT environments can lead to VM sprawl. Administrators can find it more difficult to manage resource allocation, physical resources, networking and data protection. With VMware Monitoring, you can gain complete visibility into hosts, VMs and datastores to help you reduce virtual machine sprawl.
The VMware performance monitoring dashboard displays the resource usage data in real-time, allowing you to remain updated about the hardware resources used and available at any moment.
In addition, you can see the data about past resource usage and distribution by VMware vSphere VMs, hosts and datastores in the logs.
Improved Load Distribution
Analyze the monitored data to detect resource bottlenecks and remove them by distributing VM loads between VMware hosts. With VMware monitoring tools, you are better prepared to anticipate and counter hardware performance issues.
Centralized VMware vSphere Infrastructure Monitoring
VMware Monitoring is the virtualization infrastructure performance management tool from NAKIVO. Monitor the hardware resources available to your VMware vSphere environment. From the convenience of a single dashboard, check CPU, RAM and disk usage for VMware vSphere hosts and VMs, as well as disk usage of datastores.
Precise Scalability Forecasting
With live VMware resource monitoring, you remain informed about the past and current hardware requirements of your VM infrastructure. Use detailed real-time and historical data on the performance of your environment to anticipate virtual or physical resources needed.
VMware Monitoring Pricing
Starting at $13 per workload/year with a subscription license. 24/7 Support included
Purchase either a perpetual license or a subscription license of NAKIVO Backup & Replication to monitor your VMware vSphere environment.
Subscription licenses are charged per workload, billed upfront, and include full 24/7 tech support.
Perpetual licenses are charged per host CPU socket for indefinite use. One year of free Standard Support is included in every license to provide you with technical support via chat, phone, and email during business hours.
Refer to the NAKIVO Backup & Replication Pricing page for more information on licensing and editions.
Get VMware Monitoring Free Trial
15 days. No feature or capacity limitations
- Fast deployment. Installation and setup of NAKIVO Backup & Replication take minutes, not hours.
- All-in-one monitoring. Monitor real-time and historical data on CPU, RAM and disk usage of your VMware vSphere VMs from a single pane of glass.
- Universal protection. Backup VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Nutanix AHV virtual machines, Amazon EC2 instances, Microsoft and Linux physical servers / workstations, Microsoft 365 data, and Oracle Databases with one solution.
- Backup data tiering. Store backups locally, offsite, in the cloud (Amazon S3, Wasabi and Microsoft Azure) or on tape.
- Instant recovery. Recover entire VMs, separate files or application objects to their original or different destinations. Run VMs directly from backups with Flash VM Boot.
- Site Recovery. Create disaster recovery workflows for failovers and failbacks. Test recovery workflows without disrupting the production environment.
- Backup size reduction. Incremental backups, multiple backup compression levels and swap data exclusion help you save storage space.
- Backup speed boost. Use LAN-Free Data Transfer and Network Acceleration to shorten backup windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is VMware Monitoring from NAKIVO?
VMware Monitoring is the NAKIVO Backup & Replication tool for monitoring virtualization resources. This VMware performance monitoring tool allows you to manage CPU, RAM and disk usage of VMware vSphere hosts and VMs, as well as disk usage in datastores. The real-time and historical data is available in a single dashboard and can be accessed via the same web interface used for backup of VMware vSphere.
How can I benefit from VMware Monitoring?
With VMware Monitoring from NAKIVO, you can gain complete visibility into your VMware vSphere infrastructure. The all-in-one monitoring tool enables you to track the performance of your virtual environment over time. Use the real-time and historical monitoring data to analyze performance trends, optimize resource usage, and forecast the need for infrastructure expansion.
How many VMs, hosts and datastores can I monitor with VMware Monitoring from NAKIVO?
You can monitor up to 1,000 VMs, 100 hosts, and 200 datastores from a single dashboard with a NAKIVO Backup & Replication subscription or perpetual license. For more information, refer to Pricing and Editions.
Need Help?NAKIVO’s Support Team is always here to help if you encounter any issues. If you need assistance:
- Browse the online knowledge base, anytime and anywhere
- Contact support via the chat in the product interface
- Contact us by email
- Give us a call
NAKIVO ForumNAKIVO Community Forum is a valuable information resource where you can:
- Share your ideas with tech experts and fellow users
- Discuss the latest news and upcoming product releases
- Ask and answer questions about NAKIVO Backup & Replication
- Learn more about the software capabilities