NAS Backup Solution from NAKIVO
Create fast and efficient backups of unstructured data in CIFS/NFS shares hosted on NAS devices and Windows and Linux machines. Instantly recover the files you need to where you need them.
- Incremental backups
- Backup copy offsite
- Granular recovery
- Simple scheduling
- Starting at $2.5 per 500 GB/month
Boost Data Protection with NAKIVO’s
NAS Backup Software
Enhanced data protection
All-in-one backup solution
for NAS Backup Solution from NAKIVO
- From $2.5 per 500 GB/month of data
- Pay only for what you use
- Two license types to fit any budget
- Industry-leading 24/7 tech support
NAS Backup Features
Incremental with full backups
Multiple recovery options
Role-based access control
What is the NAS backup solution from NAKIVO?
Backup software for NAS enables you to back up NAS file share data via CIFS/NFS protocols. The solution supports incremental backups to ensure the efficient use of system resources. You can back up file shares or individual files and folders in those shares to local repositories. Alternatively, you can store backup copies offsite to eliminate a single point of failure and reduce data archiving costs. When needed, easily restore file share data to a custom location, download in the browser or forward by email.
How does licensing work?
NAS backup is available in all editions of the NAKIVO solution. There are two license types that you can choose depending on your infrastructure requirements:
- Perpetual license is charged per 1 TB of file share data for indefinite use. This license includes 1 year of free support during business hours.
- Subscription license is charged per workload, which can be 500 GB of file share data, a virtual or physical machine, instance or Microsoft 365 user. This license includes free technical support 24/7.
Can I try NAKIVO’s solution for free?
Can I back up file shares on Windows and Linux machines?
Yes. With NAKIVO’s solution, you can back up file shares hosted on NAS devices, Windows and Linux machines via CIFS/NFS protocols (NFS 3.x, SMB 2.x, and SMB 3.x.)
Can I install NAKIVO’s solution on NAS?
Trusted by 22,000+ SMBs and Enterprises