HTTP API Integration Kit
Run all NAKIVO Backup & Replication commands outside of the native web interface. Using the API Integration Kit, you can integrate NAKIVO Backup & Replication with different third-party solutions. This feature helps you improve the management, automation and monitoring of data protection activities.
HTTP API Integration Kit in NAKIVO Backup & Replication
How it works
The NAKIVO API covers all NAKIVO Backup & Replication features and thus any task that you see in the product web interface. Use API integration to enhance your data protection management and align it with your business operations.
Here are a few examples of what you can achieve by integrating NAKIVO Backup & Replication with other solutions:
- Uninterrupted data protection with no errors. Monitor repositories and hosts in real time to ensure that they have enough memory and other resources.
- Time and effort savings. Automate provisioning, machine and backup decommissioning.
- Faster recovery. Use advanced automation solutions to fully automate your data recovery process.
To trigger actions, HTTP APIs use the JSON data-interchange format. You can send requests in separate JSON-formatted files or include parameters directly into the request body. Check our API Reference Guide to learn more.
Need Help?NAKIVO’s Support Team is always here to help if you encounter any issues. If you need assistance:
- Browse the online knowledge base, anytime and anywhere
- Contact support via the chat in the product interface
- Contact us by email
- Give us a call
NAKIVO ForumNAKIVO Community Forum is a valuable information resource where you can:
- Share your ideas with tech experts and fellow users
- Discuss the latest news and upcoming product releases
- Ask and answer questions about NAKIVO Backup & Replication
- Learn more about the software capabilities