IT Infrastructure Monitoring
Take full control of your IT infrastructure
The growing global virtualization trend has been a highly positive transition for many businesses, but it has also brought new challenges. As an organization’s IT infrastructure expands, so does the difficulty of keeping all systems in check and ensuring uninterrupted operations. With the ongoing pursuit of robust IT administration, IT monitoring continues to prove an essential tool for any business environment.
The white paper IT Monitoring Insights and Best Practices guides you through the details of infrastructure monitoring and performance analysis. Learn the different approaches to IT infrastructure monitoring, how holistic monitoring helps ensure the smooth operation of your IT infrastructure and get a closer look at NAKIVO’s IT Monitoring solution for VMware vSphere.
This white paper covers
- What is IT monitoring?
- Common types of IT monitoring
- Why is IT monitoring important?
- Detecting and mitigating potential performance issues
- Detecting and addressing security vulnerabilities
- Better visibility into system resource usage
- Effective IT budgeting
- IT Monitoring best practices
- Use a reliable monitoring tool
- Test alert system functions
- Identify high-risk areas
- IT Monitoring for VMware vSphere with NAKIVO
- VMware performance management
- Efficient capacity planning
- Key metrics monitoring
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection and disaster recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. As one of the fastest-growing backup and ransomware recovery software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO boasts 22 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support and a network of over 6,500 partners worldwide. Over 20,000 customers in 162 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens and Cisco.