IT Infrastructure Monitoring
This white paper covers
- What is IT monitoring?
- Common types of IT monitoring
- Why is IT monitoring important?
- Detecting and mitigating potential performance issues
- Detecting and addressing security vulnerabilities
- Better visibility into system resource usage
- Effective IT budgeting
- IT Monitoring best practices
- Use a reliable monitoring tool
- Test alert system functions
- Identify high-risk areas
- IT Monitoring for VMware vSphere with NAKIVO
- VMware performance management
- Efficient capacity planning
- Key metrics monitoring
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection and disaster recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. As one of the fastest-growing backup and ransomware recovery software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO boasts 22 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support and a network of over 6,500 partners worldwide. Over 20,000 customers in 162 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens and Cisco.