Attend NAKIVO Webinar “NAS Backup: How to Avoid File Share Data Loss” and get a chance to win one of five 10$ Amazon e-gift cards by staying engaged and answering questions raised during the webinar.
Terms & Conditions
Get a chance to win USD 10, EUR 9, or GBP 8 Amazon eGift Card by being engaged and by being the first to answer either of the five questions raised in the webinar “NAS Backup: How to Avoid File Share Data Loss”.
1. Promotion Period
Start date: August 23, 2022
End date: August 23, 2022
2. Eligible Participants
Only attendees of the "NAS Backup: How to Avoid File Share Data Loss" webinar (the “Webinar”) are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
- The Promotion is available worldwide.
3. Promotion Requirements
- Participants must use a business email address and enter the company name to participate in the Webinar and the Promotion.
- To have the chance to obtain the Amazon eGift Card, attend the Webinar and stay engaged during the Webinar, and be the first to correctly answer one of the five (5) Webinar questions.
- All answers to Webinar questions must be provided during the Webinar.
- Participation in the Promotion is free. You do not need to make any purchases from NAKIVO to participate.
- The five (5) winners, who gave the first correct reply to one of the five (5) questions, will be announced on August 23, 2022, at the Webinar.
4. Amazon eGift Cards
- Depending on the region, Eligible Participants may receive USD 10, EUR 9, or GBP 8 Amazon eGift Card.
- Each Eligible Participant (company) may receive only one Amazon eGift Card. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one employee and/or authorized company representative.
- The total number of Amazon eGift Cards for the Promotion is limited to 5.
- Amazon eGift Cards shall be sent to Eligible Participants who have fully met the Promotion Requirements by September 7, 2022.
5. Rights to Submitted Information
In addition to the Terms, by participating in the Promotion, you agree that:
- NAKIVO is not responsible for registration errors; for lost, late or misdirected entries; or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures in connection with your participation.
- NAKIVO reserves the right in its sole discretion to (1) terminate or modify the Promotion and/or Rules at any time, for any reason, and without further notice, and (2) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Promotion.
- NAKIVO reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in the sole judgment of NAKIVO, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Promotion eligibility and participation.
- NAKIVO makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Survey or the use of the gift card including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Participants are solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes and customs fees due in connection with the gift card, its delivery and its use.
- NAKIVO expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or programs.
- This Promotion cannot be combined or cumulated with any other Nakivo offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs, if otherwise is not determined by Nakivo.
- The Promotion is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.