Attend the NAKIVO Webinar “Disaster Recovery: How to Avoid Downtime in 2023” and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon eGift Card in a random drawing for scheduling a demo after the webinar or one 25$ Amazon eGift card in a random drawing for sharing your feedback in the post-webinar survey.
Terms & Conditions
Get a chance to win a USD 100 or equivalent value (EUR 90, or GBP 80) Amazon eGift Card in a random drawing for scheduling and attending the demo with a NAKIVO expert after the webinar “Disaster Recovery: How to Avoid Downtime in 2023” or one USD 25 or equivalent value (EUR 20, or GBP 20) Amazon eGift Card in a random drawing for sharing your feedback in the post-webinar survey (the “Survey”).
1. Promotion Period
Start date: March 29, 2023
End date: April 14, 2023
2. Eligible Participants
The following attendees the “Disaster Recovery: How to Avoid Downtime in 2023” webinar (the “Webinar”) are eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- Prospective end-users that have never previously purchased NAKIVO products directly from NAKIVO or from NAKIVO authorized resellers and prospective resellers; and
- Prospective resellers, not yet participating in NAKIVO Partner Program.
- Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
- The Promotion is available worldwide.
3. Promotion Requirements
- Participants must use a business email address and enter the company name to register in the Webinar and the Promotion.
- To have the chance to get a USD 100 or equivalent value (EUR 90, or GBP 80) Amazon eGift Card in a random draw, attend the Webinar, schedule and attend a demo with a NAKIVO expert within two (2) weeks after the Webinar.
- To have the chance to obtain a USD 25 or equivalent value (EUR 20, or GBP 20) Amazon eGift Card in a random draw, submit the complete Survey at the end of the Webinar session without leaving the Webinar or by using the link in the post-Webinar email.
- The Demo must be scheduled and attended before the Promotion End Date for a participant to be eligible for an Amazon eGift Card. The winner will be announced on April 20, 2023, via e-mail. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries via Randompicker.com.
- All Survey responses must be submitted and received before the Promotion End Date for a participant to be eligible for an Amazon eGift Card. The winner will be announced on April 20, 2023, via e-mail. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries via Randompicker.com.
- Participation in the Promotion is free. You do not need to make any purchases from NAKIVO to participate.
4. Amazon eGift Cards
- Depending on the region, Eligible Participants may win a USD 100 or equivalent value (EUR 90, or GBP 80) Amazon eGift Card in a random drawing for scheduling and attending the demo with a NAKIVO expert after the Webinar or one USD 25 or equivalent value (EUR 20, or GBP 20) Amazon eGift Card in a random drawing for sharing a feedback in the Survey.
- Each Eligible Participant (company) may receive only one Amazon eGift Card. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one employee or authorized company representative.
- The total number of Amazon eGift Cards for the Promotion is limited to 2.
- The winner will be selected among the first five (5) participants who correctly answer the five (5) Webinar questions.
- Amazon eGift Cards shall be sent to Eligible Participants who have fully met the Promotion Requirements by April 20, 2023, via e-mail.
5. Rights to Submitted Information
- NAKIVO is not responsible for: registration errors, lost, late, or misdirected entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures in connection with your participation.
- NAKIVO reserves the right in its sole discretion to (1) terminate or modify the Promotion and/or these terms at any time, for any reason, and without further notice, and (2) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Promotion.
- NAKIVO reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in the sole judgment of NAKIVO, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Promotion eligibility and participation.
- NAKIVO makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to the Survey, or the use of the Amazon eGift Card card including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Participants are solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes, and customs fees due in connection with the Amazon eGift Card, its delivery, and its use.
- NAKIVO expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or programs.
- This Promotion cannot be combined or cumulated with any other NAKIVO offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs if otherwise is not determined by NAKIVO.
- The Promotion is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon eGift Cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Amazon eGift Cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.