With the Network Acceleration feature in NAKIVO Backup & Replication, you can reduce network load in busy WAN/LAN environments and shorten backup/replication windows during business hours and when using offsite targets.
Built-In Network Acceleration for Faster Backups and Replicas
Network Acceleration in NAKIVO Backup & Replication relies on a pair of Transporters. One Transporter is automatically deployed with a full solution installation. The Transporter is the built-in service that performs all data protection and recovery tasks.
How It Works
Enable Network Acceleration by installing a second Transporter locally or at the remote site where the target repository is located. The source Transporter will read, compress and optimize the data before sending it to the target Transporter.
Need Help?NAKIVO’s Support Team is always here to help if you encounter any issues. If you need assistance:
- Give us a call
Americas: +1 702 605 4495
Europe: +44 207 193 1230
Asia: +886 2 2656 5927
- Contact us by email: email@example.com
- Contact us via the chat in the product interface
- Browse the online knowledge base, anytime and anywhere
NAKIVO ForumNAKIVO Community Forum is a valuable information resource where you can:
- Share your ideas with tech experts and fellow users
- Discuss the latest news and upcoming product releases
- Ask and answer questions about NAKIVO Backup & Replication
- Learn more about the software capabilities