Microsoft 365 Native Backup Features: Why You Need More
Fill in the register form to watch
Published: October 4, 2021
Modern organizations are increasingly relying on SaaS applications like Microsoft 365 for mission-critical processes and data storage. And yet, only a few have the proper Microsoft 365 data protection in place.
Microsoft does offer some essential backup and recovery features. However, while they cover basic backup and recovery needs, these features may not be enough to address all data loss risks.
Watch NAKIVO’s webinar to get a crash course on Microsoft 365 data protection. Learn about the intricacies of the shared responsibility model, native backup features compared to third-party solutions, and how NAKIVO Backup & Replication for Microsoft Office 365 works.
What it covers
- Understanding Microsoft’s shared responsibility model
- Why Microsoft’s native data protection is not the same as a backup
- Common threats to Office 365 cloud data
- Microsoft 365: Why backups matter
- NAKIVO backup for Microsoft 365
- Live demo