Disaster Recovery: How to Avoid Downtime in 2023
Expect the unexpected and improve your capacity to recover from any disaster.
Attend for a chance to win a $100 Amazon eGift Card
DATE AND TIME:
Choose your time zone:
• Americas: Wednesday, March 29, 2 PM - 3 PM EDT
• EMEA: Thursday, March 30, 2 PM - 3 PM CEST
Special Bonus: Attend and get access to NAKIVO's SMB Disaster
Downtime is more than just an inconvenience. From critical data loss to potentially hefty financial losses and reputational damage, downtime can negatively impact various aspects of your organization.
Register for this NAKIVO webinar to discover how to assess your organization’s disaster recovery (DR) readiness, identify vulnerabilities and develop effective strategies to stay prepared for disasters in 2023.
What You’ll Learn
• The 8 pillars of a comprehensive DR plan
• Why and how to set up a remote DR site
• How to fail-proof your DR procedures
• Must-have tools in your DR arsenal
- Overview: Importance of DR planning in 2023
- Checklist: From planning to execution
- Scenarios: Onsite vs. offsite
- Secrets: Expert tips to maximize uptime
- Tools: Site Recovery capabilities
- Case study: Lessons from a real DR story
- Technical demo: Setting up DR workflows with NAKIVO
- Q&A session: Exchanging knowledge and expertise
Attend the webinar and win prizes!*
• Schedule a demo during the webinar for a chance to win a $100 Amazon eGift card in a random drawing
• Fill out the post-webinar survey for a chance to win a $25 Amazon eGift Card in a random drawing
*Important: Use your business email and company name at all stages of registration and Free Trial installation.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication at a Glance
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable and affordable solution that delivers backup, replication, instant recovery, disaster recovery orchestration and IT monitoring from a single pane of glass.
- Protect virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments.
- Send backups to the cloud, tape or on-premise local devices.
- Protect backup data against encryption and deletion by ransomware with immutability features.
- Instantly recover single items or full machines.
- Run automated disaster recovery sequences for failover and failback.
- Monitor VMs to proactively resolve issues and avoid bottlenecks.
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection and site recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. Over 25,000 customers in 177 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens and Cisco.