"The Complete Guide to Hyper‑V
Maximize Hyper-V VM Protection with Clustering Technology
High availability (HA) of VMs is a critical requirement for virtualized environments. To achieve HA and reduce the downtime in case of a Hyper-V server failure, clustering technology can be leveraged.
Download the eBook “The Complete Guide to Hyper-V Clustering” to learn how you can protect your Hyper-V VMs and achieve high availability with Hyper-V clustering technology.Download Now!
This eBook covers:
- The definition of a cluster and its main purpose
- The definition of a Hyper-V failover cluster and its working principle
- An explanation on how to protect failover clusters with different Hyper-V clustering quorums
- What you need in order to create a Hyper-V cluster: a comprehensive list of requirements
- A step-by-step set of instructions on how to deploy a failover cluster
- The benefit of using System Center Virtual Machine Manager in a cluster
- The role of NAKIVO Backup & Replication in Hyper-V cluster protection
Learn how to achieve high availability for your Hyper-V VMs with Hyper-V clustering!Download Now!
The winner of a "Best of VMworld 2018" and the Gold Award for Data Protection, NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to developing the ultimate VM backup and site recovery solution. With 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 97.3% customer satisfaction with support, and more than 15,000 deployments worldwide, NAKIVO delivers an unprecedented level of protection for VMware, Hyper-V, and Amazon EC2 environments.
As a unique feature, NAKIVO Backup & Replication runs natively on leading storage systems including QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital, and NETGEAR to deliver up to 2X performance advantage. The product also offers support for high-end deduplication appliances including Dell/EMC Data Domain and NEC HYDRAstor. As one of the fastest-growing data protection software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO provides a data protection solution for major companies such as Coca-Cola, Honda, and China Airlines, as well as works with over 4,400 channel partners in 140 countries worldwide.
10,000+ companies worldwide rely on NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their environments
Download the eBook
"The Complete Guide to Hyper-V Clustering"