NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.0 Beta Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in this v9.0 Beta Program (hereinafter – the “Program”), you hereby agree to abide by General Program Terms & Conditions (hereinafter – the “Terms”) available at www.nakivo.com/resources/releases/general-beta-terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not participate in the Program.
We are always seeking to further improve NAKIVO Backup & Replication by getting feedback from industry professionals. We would greatly appreciate if you could try the product in your own environment and provide your expert feedback. By completing the requirements written below, the participants of the Program can receive an Amazon eGift Card.
1. PROGRAM PERIOD
- Start date: June 26, 2019;
- End date: July 10, 2019.
2. ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS
The following products are eligible for the Program:
- NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.0 Beta.
3. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS
- Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO on its sole discretion.
- The company or its affiliates which never have used, registered, purchased any NAKIVO’s products previously from NAKIVO or any NAKIVO’s partners as well as existing NAKIVO’s distributors, resellers, channel partners, and end users are eligible to participate in this Program.
4. PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Try out NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.0 Beta and get an Amazon eGift Card. To obtain the Amazon eGift Card, complete the following steps:
- Install NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.0 Beta.
- Discover your VMware, Hyper-V, or Nutanix AHV environment.
- Add a Windows Server to the inventory and run a successful backup job.
- Send a support bundle to email@example.com by 10 July, 2019;
- Provide your feedback by filling out a short survey.
Make sure you meet the following conditions:
- Your business email address must be used to download the product, send the support bundle, and complete the survey;
- The support bundle must be submitted prior to the Program closure;
- The survey must be filled out prior to the Program closure;
- All survey questions must be answered;
- The information provided in the survey must be correct and accurate;
- You agree that a NAKIVO representative may contact you in order to clarify the information provided in the survey.
5. eGIFT CARDS
- Depending on the region, Eligible Participants may receive either a $20 Amazon eGift Card, a €15 Amazon eGift Card, or a £10 Amazon eGift Card;
- For each Eligible Participant only one Amazon eGift Card can be provided;
- eGift cards shall be sent to Eligible Participants that have completed all Program requirements within one week after the end date of the Program.
In addition to the Terms, by participating in this Program, you agree that:
- Offer is limited to one request for NAKIVO Products per Eligible Participant (including its affiliates as defined in Terms);
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to revise or cancel this Program at any time, for any reason without further notice;
- This Program is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.