NAKIVO Backup & Replicationv10.2 beta
Download, test the new features and get a $20 Amazon eGift Card for your efforts!
What’s New in v10.2 Beta?
SharePoint Online Backup
Ransomware-Proof Backups with Amazon S3 Object Lock
Tenant Resource Allocation
Option 1: S3 Object Lock Support
- In Amazon S3, create a bucket, and enable Object Lock for that bucket.
In NAKIVO Backup & Replication, create a Backup Repository in the Amazon S3 bucket.
Create a backup job.
- On the Destination page, select the Amazon S3 Backup Repository as the target destination.
- On the Retention page, select the Immutability option and specify the number of days.
- Run this backup job several times.
- In Amazon S3, go to the bucket where the Backup Repository is located, and verify that it is not possible to delete the immutable objects.
Option 2: SharePoint Online Backup
- Add a Microsoft 365 account with SharePoint Online to Inventory.
- Create and run a backup job for some SharePoint sites.
- Use the Object Recovery Wizard for Microsoft 365 to choose a backup and recover SharePoint lists or document libraries.
- Verify that recovery was successful.
Option 3: Tenant Resource Allocation
- Install NAKIVO Backup & Replication in multi-tenant mode.
- Use the Tenant Creation Wizard to create a new tenant and assign infrastructure resources (repositories, Transporters, VMs, hosts, resource pool, and so on) to this tenant.
- Go to the Tenants Dashboard and verify that only the infrastructure resources assigned are available to the tenant.
- Create a backup job in the Tenants Dashboard and run it.
- Verify that it was completed successfully.
About NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable and affordable solution for business data protection in virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. The software offers a wide range of advanced features to increase backup performance, improve reliability and automate recovery processes, saving you time and money.
Install on Windows or Linux; deploy as a preconfigured VMware vSphere virtual appliance or Amazon Machine Image (AMI) in under 1 minute; install on NAS.
Higher Backup Speed
Incremental backup with CBT/RCT/CRT; LAN-free data transfer and network acceleration; up to 2 times better performance when installed on NAS.
Smaller Backup Size
Global backup deduplication; variable backup compression; truncation of SQL and Exchange logs.
One-click orchestrated failover, failback, and data center migration; non-disruptive disaster recovery testing.
Instant backup verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs; copy backups offsite and to public clouds.
Instant recovery of VMs, files and application objects to the original location; cross-platform recovery; recovery of physical backups to virtual environments (P2V).
Backup Appliance Based on QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital or NETGEAR NAS
Hyperconverged data protection and continuous data availability for SMB data centers and ROBO edge computing
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup and site recovery solution. With 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support, and more than 16,000 paid customers worldwide, NAKIVO provides an unprecedented level of protection for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments.
Thousands of businesses across the world are choosing NAKIVO Backup & Replication for the wide range of features, affordable pricing and outstanding support.