NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.1 Beta
Download and test to get a $20
Amazon eGift Card!
What’s New in v10.1 Beta?
OneDrive for Business Backup
Back up your OneDrive for Business accounts to protect your documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other business data from ransomware attacks, accidental deletions and hardware malfunctions. You can granularly restore the items you need either to the original or custom location, and you don’t have to recover the entire OneDrive account to access an individual file.
HPE StoreOnce Catalyst Integration
NAKIVO Backup & Replication integrates with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst to provide source-side deduplication for virtual environments. Use the StoreOnce Catalyst protocol to send only deduplicated backup data to HPE StoreOnce appliances. In addition to achieving faster backups, saving storage space and lowering network congestion, you get improved performance for granular and full VM recoveries from backups stored in HPE StoreOnce systems.
How to claim your Amazon eGift Card
- Create a Microsoft 365 Backup Repository in NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
- Add a Microsoft 365 account to a backup job.
Test 1: OneDrive for Business Backup
Choose one of the two options below:
- Create a backup job for 5 OneDrive accounts.
- Run the job 2 times.
- Recover some files from the latest recovery point for each of the backups.
- Create a backup job for 1 OneDrive account that has at least 50 GB of data.
- Run the job 2 times.
- Recover some files from the latest recovery point.
- Create a Backup Repository on an HPE StoreOnce appliance with Catalyst support.
- Create a backup job for a VM to the newly created Backup Repository. Run the job 2 times to create a full backup and then an incremental backup of the VM.
- Boot the VM from the latest recovery point with Flash VM Boot. Log in to the recovered machine to verify that it is working properly.
- Run a full VM recovery from the latest recovery point. Log in to the recovered machine to verify that it is working properly.
Test 2: HPE StoreOnce Catalyst Integration
About NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable and affordable solution for business data protection in virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. The software offers a wide range of advanced features to increase backup performance, improve reliability and automate recovery processes, saving you time and money.
Install on Windows or Linux; deploy as a pre-configured virtual appliance or Amazon Machine Image (AMI) in under 1 minute; install on NAS.
Higher Backup Speed
Incremental backup with CBT/RCT/CRT; LAN-free data transfer and network acceleration; up to 2x improved performance when installed on NAS.
Smaller Backup Size
Global backup deduplication; variable backup compression; truncation of SQL and Exchange logs.
One-click orchestrated failover, failback, and datacenter migration; non-disruptive disaster recovery testing.
Instant backup verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs; copy backups offsite and to public clouds.
Instant recovery of VMs, files and application objects to the original location; cross-platform recovery; recovery of physical backups in virtual environments (P2V).
Backup Appliance Based on QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital or NETGEAR NAS
Hyperconverged data protection and continuous data availability for SMB data centers and ROBO edge computing
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup and site recovery solution. With 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support, and more than 15,000 paid customers worldwide, NAKIVO provides an unprecedented level of protection for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments.
Thousands of businesses across the world are choosing NAKIVO Backup & Replication for the wide range of features, affordable pricing and outstanding support.