TriTech to Distribute NAKIVO's VMware Backup Solution in Hong Kong
TriTech, a leading value-added distributor, delivers NAKIVO's virtualization and cloud backup solutions for SMBs, Enterprises, and Cloud Providers in Hong Kong.
Campbell, CA, United States — August 19, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest-growing providers of virtualization and cloud backup software for VMware environments, has announced today that it has signed a distribution agreement with TriTech. Under the agreement, TriTech will distribute NAKIVO Backup & Replication solutions in Hong Kong.
"Our policy is to deliver only best-of-breed products to the market," says Charlie Ip, General Manager for TriTech. "We have chosen NAKIVO for its ability to deliver superior data protection for virtualized and cloud environments at an affordable price."
NAKIVO's virtualization data protection solution enables cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs, to back up, replicate, and recover their VMware virtualized environments locally, offsite, and in the cloud. Under the agreement, TriTech will distribute NAKIVO Backup & Replication – a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup, replication, and recovery product.
Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments of any size. The product features:
- New opportunities: Regardless of industry, size, or revenue numbers, all businesses need to protect their data. With NAKIVO, VMware solution providers can meet the growing customer demand for a fast, reliable, and truly affordable virtualization and cloud data protection.
- Data Protection: Onsite, offsite, and cloud VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases.
- Data Recovery: Granular file and email recovery as well as full VM recovery over LAN and WAN, replica rollback, DR with VM replicas.
- Performance: Network acceleration, multi-threading, forever-incremental jobs, SAN support, CBT.
- Storage space reduction: Global data deduplication, data compression.
- Reliability: Full synthetic data storage, self-healing, auto job retries, self-protection.
- Usability: Web UI, job grouping and bulk actions, email notifications, advanced reporting.
- Cloud support: Single-click integration with Amazon Cloud, vCloud Director support.
- Cost reduction: Agentless, built-in database, low resource utilization, Linux support.
"We are pleased to be working with TriTech as a NAKIVO Distributor in Hong Kong," said Bruce Talley, CEO of NAKIVO. "With their expert VMware service and solution provider partners, TriTech will be able to deliver NAKIVO Backup & Replication to their broad channel throughout Hong Kong."
TriTech Distribution Limited is a value added distributor (VAD) delivering a 100% channel-only model with a specific focus on delivering market growth for its vendor and reseller partners.
TriTech specializes in complex unified communications, network infrastructure, system integration and data center and security solutions and convergence, offering a portfolio that covers security, performance, access, networking, unified communications, high performance wireless, storage, cloud security and hosted solutions. TriTech delivers best-of-breed products backed up by award-winning marketing, sales and customer support, as well as training and technical services.
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955