NAKIVO Opens Up v4 Enterprise Pre-Order with a 15% Discount
The upcoming v4 Enterprise Edition of NAKIVO Backup & Replication for VMware can be pre-ordered with 15% discount in April.
Campbell, CA, United States — April 7, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest growing provider of virtualization data protection software, has announced today that the Enterprise edition of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v4 is now available for pre-order with a 15% discount during April 2014. The upcoming v4 – scheduled for release in April – adds VM backup verification, Exchange objects recovery, and Exchange log truncation features to NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
NAKIVO’s virtualization data protection solution enables SMBs, Enterprises, and Cloud Providers to back up, replicate, and recover their VMware virtualized environments locally, offsite, and in the cloud. Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments of any size:
- Data Protection: Onsite and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases
- Data Recovery: Granular and full VM recovery over LAN and WAN, replica rollback, DR with VM replicas
- Performance: Network acceleration, multi-threading, forever-incremental jobs, SAN support, CBT
- Storage space reduction: Global data deduplication, data compression
- Reliability: Full synthetic data storage, self-healing, auto job retries, self-protection
- Usability: Web UI, job grouping and bulk actions, email notifications, advanced reporting
- Cloud support: Single-click integration with Amazon Cloud, vCloud Director support
- Cost reduction: Agentless, built-in database, low resource utilization, Linux support, 2X to 4X lower price.
NAKIVO's Cloud Provider Program enables Managed Services, Cloud, and Hosting Providers to extend their services to VM Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), Replication-as-a-Service (RaaS), and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) for VMware virtualized environments.
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 1,500 customers and over 400 channel partners worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs to protect and recover VMware VM data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud. NAKIVO also enables hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a service, Replication-as-a service, and DR-as-a service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer VM backup to public clouds such as Amazon to SMB customers and multi-tenancy to service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955