NAKIVO to Showcase a New Version of NAKIVO Backup & Replication at VMworld 2017
NAKIVO will meet partners, customers, and prospects at VMworld 2017 to showcase version 7.2 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication: Booth #829 (Las Vegas), Booth #E528 (Barcelona).
Campbell, CA, United States — August 23, 2017
NAKIVO, Inc., one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies, today announced that it would take part in VMworld 2017 to be held on August 27-31 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas (Booth #829), and on September 11-14 in Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona (Booth #E528).
At this year’s VMworld, NAKIVO is going to present and showcase NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7.2, a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and AWS EC2. The new version of the product adds new features aimed to streamline and simplify VM backup and recovery. These are:
- ASUSTOR NAS support: The installation of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7.2 directly on an ASUSTOR NAS creates a reliable, high-performance, and energy-efficient VM backup appliance, which accelerates VM backup by up to 2X, offloads the virtual environment, and improves backup reliability.
- Instant Object Recovery for MS SQL Server: The new version of NAKIVO Backup & Replication enables instant recovery of MS SQL Server objects (such as databases and tables) back to the source VM, another VM, or even to a custom location directly from deduplicated and compressed VM backups.
- Log Truncation for MS SQL Server: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7.2 provides the ability to automatically truncate transaction log files of Microsoft SQL Server, to avoid crashing the server as a result of the log files consuming all of the available free disk space.
- Calendar Dashboard: The new version of NAKIVO Backup & Replication allows viewing past, current, and future jobs in the Calendar Dashboard, to find open slots in the backup window, and, thus, easily schedule new jobs.
- Flexible Job Scheduler: This feature enables adding multiple schedules to a single job. A job may run at night during working days and during the day time on weekends.
VMworld visitors are welcome to come to the NAKIVO booth and:
- See how the product’s both new and time-proven features work in practice,
- Get detailed responses to any questions, and
- Learn how to apply NAKIVO Backup & Replication to virtual environments for uncompromised protection of business-critical data.
NAKIVO will also meet face-to-face with the company’s partners and prospect partners to discuss business opportunities and go to market strategies for growing their business by up to 2X annually with NAKIVO.
"We are excited to be present at VMworld 2017, as it is the premier annual event for our industry," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "We will demonstrate our newest version of NAKIVO Backup & Replication to our valued partners, customers, and prospects. Moreover, by showing that VM data protection can be simple, fast and easy, we hope to expand the distribution channel of VMware resellers, system integrators and managed service providers."
About VMworld 2017
VMworld 2017 is the industry’s largest virtualization and cloud computing event. With more than 500 unique sessions and labs, and more than 220 sponsors and exhibitors, attendees will have unparalleled access to the knowledge and tools they need to master the new cloud landscape and transform their business. To learn more about VMworld, please visit: www.vmworld.com.
VVMware, Inc., a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, helps customers accelerate their digital transformation. VMware enables enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT with VMware Cross-Cloud Architecture™ and solutions for the data center, mobility, and security. With 2016 revenue of $7.09 billion, VMware is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has over 500,000 customers and 75,000 partners worldwide.
VMware Global Communications
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955