NAKIVO Further Expands Distribution Channel in the CIS Region with Softline
New alliance to boost the growth of NAKIVO Backup & Replication – an intuitive, fast, and affordable VM data protection and recovery solution – in 13 countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) region.
Campbell, CA, United States — December 30, 2013
NAKIVO Inc., #1 virtualization data protection software provider, and Softline, a leading software distributor and IT services provider in the CIS region, have reached an agreement for the distribution of NAKIVO solutions in 13 countries, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia, Romania, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
"We're proud to partner with Softline and excited to further extend our global distribution network into the CIS region," said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO. "We are confident that Softline’s significant experience, highly qualified team, and excellent knowledge of virtualization markets, can help us to increase our position in the CIS marketplace and deliver NAKIVO products to SMB and enterprise customers."
Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments of any size. The product features:
- Data Protection: Backup and replication of VMs over LAN and WAN, support for live applications & databases, automated VM protection
- Data Recovery: Granular and full VM recovery over LAN and WAN, replica rollback, persistent recovery jobs
- Storage space reduction: Block level data deduplication across entire backup repository, data compression
- Performance: Network acceleration, multi-threading, changed block tracking, forever-incremental jobs, SAN support, staged backup and replication
- Reliability: Backup verification, full synthetic data storage, backup repository self-healing, auto job retries, self-backup and replication
- Usability: Web UI, job grouping and bulk actions, job and group dashboards, email notifications, advanced reporting
- Cloud support: single-click integration with Amazon Cloud, manual integration with multiple private and public clouds, vCloud Director support
- Cost reduction: Agentless, built-in database, low resource utilization, Windows or Linux installation, VA deployment, 2X to 4X lover price than competition
"As a leading solution and services provider, we see that there's a huge demand for a powerful, yet intuitive and affordable product for virtualization data protection in the market," said Pavel Novikov, Head of Virtualization Department at Softline. "We are excited to partner with NAKIVO and make their next-gen VM backup and replication solution available to our customers. The NAKIVO solution meets demanding capability and performance requirements without sacrificing simplicity and efficiency."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Softline was founded in 1993, and now – 20 years after – is a leader in IT solutions market delivering full services on setup, optimization, maintenance, and development of customers IT infrastructure. The company is an authorized distributor of over 3,000 software solutions and has the highest partnership levels with top software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, Citrix, VMware, Autodesk, Adobe, Corel, CheckPoint, TrendMicro, and others. Currently Softline has 2,200 employees and delivers its services in 25 countries worldwide.
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955