NAKIVO Doubles Quarterly Revenue in Q3 with the Fastest Growing VM Backup and Replication Solution
NAKIVO more than doubles revenue in Q3 2013 over Q2 2013 with significant wins in the VM backup and replication market from cloud service providers and SMB customers.
Campbell, CA, United States — October 7, 2013
NAKIVO Inc., #1 VM data protection software provider, today announced another record quarter of growth since launching NAKIVO Backup & Replication in 2012. As the youngest company to be named an "Emerging Vendor 2013" by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for customers to backup and replicate their VMware infrastructure more reliably, efficiently, and cost-effectively. In Q3 2013, NAKIVO has achieved the following:
- More than doubled revenue since a strong Q2 2013, demonstrating rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the VM backup and replication market for cloud service providers and SMBs.
- Expanded beyond the North America with more than 74% of its new customers in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
- Won customers for the first time in Cyprus, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, and Sweden.
- Increased its number of customers in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United Sates.
Tweet This: @NAKIVO Quarterly Growth Doubles in Q3.
- Increased its Partner Program to 261 resellers across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, Middle-East, and Asia.
- Further expanded into the Turkish market the by adding E-Data Technology as a NAKIVO authorized distributor.
- Continued expansion into the Swiss market by adding Alltron as a NAKIVO authorized distributor.
- Introduced Cloud Provider Program with per-VM Licensing to enable Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), Replication-as-a-Service (RaaS), and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) for Managed Services, Cloud, and Hosting Providers.
- Added 12 companies to its Cloud Provider Program.
- Enabled RvO - a leading cloud services provider in Europe - to reduce its VM Backup-as-a-Service costs by 40%.
- Helped Host Ventura - a Cloud Provider in Bulgaria - to reduce client ESXi backup time by 30%.
- Released v3.2 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication featuring vCloud Director Support, network acceleration, along with support for RHEL and SLES Linux.
- Released NAKIVO Backup & Replication v3.5 featuring staged replication and repository mapping for the reuse of backups and replicas.
- Updated the Free edition in v3.5 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication to enable archiving to cloud.
- Announced v4.0 coming in Q4 with Multi-tenancy, self-service and Exchange Object Level Recovery.
"Cloud service providers helped to accelerate our growth in Q3, building upon the strong success of our distributors and resellers worldwide," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "We are pleased with the unprecedented demand for NAKIVO by Cloud Service Providers and SMB customers worldwide who have recognized the tremendous value and benefits delivered by NAKIVO Backup & Replication in their VMware environments."
"In the past, we worked with another VM backup solution, but it required us to spend about 30 hours per month to manage and maintain the system and did not support vCloud Director," said Primoz Lah, CTO at RvO. "We evaluated the other leading third party VMware backup solution on the market, and selected NAKIVO Backup & Replication due to its low maintenance, high reliability, performance and superior customer usability."
"Our previous VMware backup and replication product was inefficient and consumed both our time and our customers' time," said Tom Arentsen, a VMware Certified Design Expert and the IT Director at Host Ventura. "In our evaluation, NAKIVO Backup & Replication came out on top with the highest VM backup performance and job completion reliability, while providing a much more intuitive user interface and all this at a lower overall price point."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955