Arrow to Distribute NAKIVO Throughout EMEA
One of the leading global value-added distributors delivers NAKIVO's virtualization data protection solutions for SMBs, Enterprises, and Cloud Providers in Germany.
Campbell, CA, United States — April 16, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest growing providers of virtualization data protection software, has announced today that it has signed a distribution agreement with Arrow Electronics, Inc., (NYSE:ARW). Under the agreement, Arrow will distribute NAKIVO Backup & Replication solutions in Germany.
"We are delighted to collaborate with Arrow as a NAKIVO Distributor," said Bruce Talley, CEO of NAKIVO. "With their wide network of IT service and solution providers, Arrow will be able to deliver NAKIVO Backup & Replication to businesses who have implemented virtualization."
"NAKIVO's solutions are an excellent extension to Arrow`s portfolio in the light of our strong VMware offering", says Jesper Trolle, vice president sales for Arrow`s enterprise computing solutions segment in EMEA. "Arrow and NAKIVO are well positioned to serve hosting, managed, and cloud services providers with sustainable and innovative solutions, resulting in reduced time efforts and cost efficiencies."
NAKIVO's virtualization data protection solution/SaaS enable SMBs, Enterprises, and Cloud Providers to back up, replicate, and recover their VMware virtualized environments locally, offsite, and in the cloud. Under the agreement, Arrow ECS will distribute NAKIVO Backup & Replication – a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup, replication, and recovery product. Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments of any size. The product features:
- Data Protection: Onsite and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases
- Data Recovery: Granular and full VM recovery over LAN and WAN, replica rollback, DR with VM replicas
- Performance: Network acceleration, multi-threading, forever-incremental jobs, SAN support, CBT
- Storage space reduction: Global data deduplication, data compression
- Reliability: Full synthetic data storage, self-healing, auto job retries, self-protection
- Usability: Web UI, job grouping and bulk actions, email notifications, advanced reporting
- Cloud support: Single-click integration with Amazon Cloud, vCloud Director support
- Cost reduction: Agentless, built-in database, low resource utilization, Linux support, 2X to 4X lower price
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955