NAKIVO Reports Q3 2014 Results: 4,100+ Customers and Revenue Growth of 255%
NAKIVO maintains a high growth rate in the VMware data protection and cloud backup market with impressive revenue, partner, and customer results for Q3 2014.
Campbell, CA, United States — October 14, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company, today announced another record quarter of growth since launching NAKIVO Backup & Replication in 2012. Named one of the top 10 coolest storage startups of 2014 by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for Cloud Providers, enterprises, and SMBs to back up and replicate their VMware environments onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds more reliably, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Revenue: Compared to Q3 2013, NAKIVO’s revenue in Q3 2014 has grown by a substantial 255%. Most of the revenue (41%) came from Latin America, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia, while 35% came from Europe, and 24% came from North America.
Customers: NAKIVO continues to expand its global presence and has grown its customer base to over 4,100 customers across the globe. In Q3, most of the new customers came from Europe (52%), while 30% came from North America, and another 18% came from Latin America, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia. With new customer orders in Q3, NAKIVO expanded into Croatia, Faroe Islands, Luxembourg, Malta, Mozambique, Namibia, Russia, and Serbia.
Resellers: In Q3 2014, over 500 solution providers have joined NAKIVO Partner Program and now offer NAKIVO products to their enterprise and SMB customers. NAKIVO now has software solution providers in 70 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific.
Cloud Providers: NAKIVO’s Cloud Provider Program enables managed services, cloud, and hosting providers to introduce Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), Replication-as-a-Service (RaaS), and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) to their clients. In Q3 2014, NAKIVO has increased the number of qualified Cloud Providers to over 70.
Product Releases: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v4.1 has been released in Q3 adding:
- Integration Kit: NAKIVO provides an HTTP API that enables customers to automate and orchestrate VM backup, replication, and recovery jobs within NAKIVO Backup & Replication. The kit includes API documentation and code examples and has been designed so that even non-developers can easily use it.
- Call Home: NAKIVO Backup & Replication can automatically create, encrypt, and upload support bundles to a NAKIVO support server. This can help NAKIVO support to quickly identify a root cause of an issue and provide a solution.
- Datastore Clusters Support: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v4.1 now supports datastore clusters that can be selected as a target for VM replication or as a target for recovery from VM backup.
Company: NAKIVO's explosive growth rate and exceptional product offering in the VMware data protection and cloud backup market has been acknowledged by CRN Magazine, who named NAKIVO One of The 10 Coolest Storage Startups of 2014.
"NAKIVO's revenue and customer growth rate continues to be one of the highest in the VMware data protection and cloud backup industry," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "We are pleased with our rapidly expanding channel, but more even more excited with our 80%+ win rate against the leading VM backup competitors."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955