NAKIVO Announces Support for Hyper-V Backup in the Upcoming v7
Scheduled for release in Q1 2017, the upcoming NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 will provide backup, replication, and recovery for Hyper-V 2016 and 2012 VMs.
Campbell, CA, United States — January 11, 2017
NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies, today announced that the upcoming NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 will provide support for Hyper-V backup, replication, and recovery. Registration for v7 Beta is available at /hyper-v-backup/
While NAKIVO Backup & Replication already supports VMware and AWS EC2, the new version will add support for Hyper-V 2016 and 2012 (R2), and thus will provide the ability to back up, replicate, and recover VMware VMs, Hyper-V VMs, and AWS EC2 instances in the same product.
The upcoming v7 will add the following features:
- Agentless, image-based backup/replication of live Hyper-V VMs
- Support for Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volumes
- Application-aware, forever-incremental Hyper-V VM backup
- Up to 1,000 GFS recovery points per Hyper-V VM backup
- Global data deduplication and compression for all backups
- Automated backup verification
- Backup copy offsite and to Azure/AWS clouds
- Instant file recovery
- Instant Exchange objects recovery
- Instant Active Directory objects recovery
- Full VM recovery to the same or a new host
"Support for Hyper-V is the logical step in the evolution of NAKIVO Backup & Replication," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "The new version will provide our customers with a single pane of glass for data protection and disaster recovery of virtualized and cloud-based workloads."
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Datasheet for VMware: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955