NAKIVO Launches v7 Beta with Hyper-V Backup
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 Beta is available and adds support for Hyper-V 2016 and 2012, as well as a host of great new features.
Campbell, CA, United States — February 1, 2017
NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies, today announced that NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 Beta is available and can be downloaded at /hyper-v-backup/.
Tweet this: NAKIVO v7 Beta with Hyper-V backup is available
Beta program participants will be able to try the following new features of v7:
- Hyper-V Backup: Image-based, forever-incremental, application-aware backup of Hyper-V 2016 and 2012 (R2) VMs.
- Hyper-V replication: Image-based, forever-incremental, application-aware replication of Hyper-V 2016 and 2012 (R2) VMs.
- vSphere v6.5 support: Backup and replication of VMware vSphere 6.5 VMs.
- Active Directory integration: The ability to log in to NAKIVO Backup & Replication with domain credentials.
- Skip swap files and partitions: Automated swap file/partition exclusion in Windows-based and Linux-based VMs to improve VM backup speed and reduce backup size.
- Activities tab: A summary of activities occurring in the product, such as running jobs, file and object recovery sessions, as well as repository maintenance tasks.
- Bulk backup removal: An easy way to delete VM backups in bulk, such as backups that do not belong to any job or backups that are older than a specified time.
- Item exclusion from protected containers: Exclusion of individual VMs from protected containers, such as hosts, clusters, and folders.
"NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 delivers a strong feature set for improving VM data protection and recovery. We are excited to deliver the Beta version to our customers and partners and gain their feedback." said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO.
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO Inc. is a privately-held company founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for virtualized and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost effectively. Also, over 140 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers are using NAKIVO to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 1,500 channel partners in 117 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Contact: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955