NAKIVO offers VM Backup Trade In promotion for Veeam, vRanger, AppAssure, and PHD Virtual customers
SMBs can switch to NAKIVO Backup & Replication with free licenses and reduced maintenance.
Campbell, CA, United States — February 27, 2013
NAKIVO Inc., #1 VM data protection software provider, has announced today the launch of the Trade In promotion: current Veeam, vRanger, AppAssure, and PHD Virtual customers can get free licenses of NAKIVO Backup & Replication for purchasing 2 years of support and maintenance at $198 per socket. Registration to NAKIVO Trade-In promotion can be found at www.nakivo.com.
"The cost of switching to a next generation solution has always been a major issue for most SMBs," said Bruce Talley, CEO, NAKIVO. "With our promotion, it’s easier than ever to overcome the cost barrier by protecting investments in existing backup and replication software licenses while reducing future maintenance expenses by up to 50%."
NAKIVO Backup & Replication offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments, including:
- 60 seconds installation
- Exceptionally intuitive, Web 2.0, tablet-ready interface
- Local and offsite VM backup and replication with up to 1 minute RPO
- Application & database aware backup & replication (AD, Exchange, SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- File level recovery from local, offsite, and cloud backups (v3.0 Beta)
- Single-click integration with Amazon Cloud (v3.0 Beta)
- In-built, block level deduplication across an entire backup repository
- Scheduled and on-demand business reporting (v3.0 Beta)
- Compression in-flight and at rest, changed block tracking, AES-256 encryption
This promotion ends on March 25, 2013.
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Mariia Rychko, Press Relations Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955