NAKIVO Reports Q3 2014 APAC Results: 242% Revenue Increase
NAKIVO grew revenue by 242% in Q3 2014 over Q3 2013 in APAC with significant wins over competitors in the cloud and virtualization backup market.
Campbell, CA, United States — December 8, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced quarterly year-over-year growth results for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region as cloud service providers, enterprises, and SMBs seek for a fast, reliable, and affordable VMware and cloud backup software. In Q3 2014, the total revenue in the APAC region grew by 242%, while the number of new customers has increased by 180% compared to Q3 2013. This also marks the 7th consecutive quarter of strong revenue growth for the company across the region.
Tweet This: NAKIVO grows revenue by 242% in APAC region.
Named one of the top 10 coolest storage startups of 2014 by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs to backup and replicate their VMware infrastructure more reliably, efficiently, and cost-effectively. In Q3 2014, NAKIVO has achieved the following results in the APAC region:
- Grew by 242 % since a strong Q2 2013, demonstrating rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the virtualization and cloud backup market for cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs.
- Increased the number of new customers by 180% in the APAC region.
- Won customers for the first time in 3 countries (China, Singapore, and Indonesia).
- Increased the number of customers in 4 countries: (New Zealand, Australia, Japan, and Taiwan).
- 18 new VMware solution providers have joined NAKIVO Partner Program in Q3 2014 in the APAC region.
- The NAKIVO Partner Program now includes to 86 VMware Solution Providers from 19 countries in the APAC region.
- NAKIVO has been the first software provider to offer an unlimited essentials data protection package with cloud backup for VMware vSphere Essentials, Essentials Plus, and Essentials Retail and Branch Offices (ROBO).
- Released v4.1 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication featuring Call Home, Integration Kit, and support for datastore clusters.
- Released v4 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication featuring Microsoft Exchange Objects Recovery and Backup Verification.
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955