"The Complete Guide to VMware
Ensure Better Performance With VMware Сlustering
Hardware requirements for modern IT solutions are increasing over time, and even a powerful server can be overloaded with multiple computing tasks. To ensure better performance and reliability, clustering technologies can be used.
Download “The Complete Guide to VMware Clustering” to learn about the deployment of clusters in your VMware environment and what issues you can resolve with clustering.
This eBook covers:
- The definition of a cluster, the types of clusters, and their distinctive features
- How to create a VMware cluster, featuring a comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough
- The processes for creating the two types of VMware supported clusters (DRS and HA) as well as a discussion of the differences between them
- The purpose of Fault Tolerance, along with setup instructions for the feature
- How to add and remove an ESXi host from a cluster
Learn how to maximize the use of your IT assets and resources with our eBook!Download Now!
Founded in 2012, NAKIVO is a US corporation dedicated to developing the best data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. With 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 97.3% customer satisfaction with support, and more than 10,000 deployments worldwide, NAKIVO is one of the fastest-growing data protection software vendors in the industry. NAKIVO’s customers include great companies such as Honda, Coca Cola, China Airlines, Microsemi, and many others. NAKIVO has a global presence, with over 2,600 channel partners in 134 countries.
10,000+ companies worldwide rely on NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their environments
Download the eBook
"The Complete Guide to VMware Clustering"