NAKIVO offers VM Backup Trade In promotion for Veeam, vRanger, AppAssure, and PHD Virtual customers
SMBs can switch to NAKIVO Backup & Replication with free licenses and reduced maintenance.
Campbell, CA, United States — February 27, 2013
NAKIVO Inc., #1 VM data protection software provider, has announced today the launch of the Trade In promotion: current Veeam, vRanger, AppAssure, and PHD Virtual customers can get free licenses of NAKIVO Backup & Replication for purchasing 2 years of support and maintenance at $198 per socket. Registration to NAKIVO Trade-In promotion can be found at www.nakivo.com.
"The cost of switching to a next generation solution has always been a major issue for most SMBs," said Bruce Talley, CEO, NAKIVO. "With our promotion, it’s easier than ever to overcome the cost barrier by protecting investments in existing backup and replication software licenses while reducing future maintenance expenses by up to 50%."
NAKIVO Backup & Replication offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments, including:
- 60 seconds installation
- Exceptionally intuitive, Web 2.0, tablet-ready interface
- Local and offsite VM backup and replication with up to 1 minute RPO
- Application & database aware backup & replication (AD, Exchange, SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- File level recovery from local, offsite, and cloud backups (v3.0 Beta)
- Single-click integration with Amazon Cloud (v3.0 Beta)
- In-built, block level deduplication across an entire backup repository
- Scheduled and on-demand business reporting (v3.0 Beta)
- Compression in-flight and at rest, changed block tracking, AES-256 encryption
This promotion ends on March 25, 2013.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California NAKIVO is a privately-held company that develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments with Microsoft and Oracle applications. NAKIVO provides the most intuitive, fast, and affordable VM backup and replication solution enabling SMBs to protect, encrypt, compress and deduplicate data both onsite with local storage and offsite with public clouds. NAKIVO is focused on customer feedback and innovation to deliver the most advanced technology for reducing customer VM recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO), while also delivering the most cost effective VM backup to cloud solution with support for leading storage cloud providers including Amazon and Dropbox. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Media Relations Manager, NAKIVO
+1 408 916 5955