NAKIVO Reports Q1 2015 APAC Results: 349% Revenue Growth
NAKIVO maintains a high growth rate in the VMware data protection and cloud backup market in the Asia Pacific region, with impressive revenue, partner, and customer results for Q1 2015.
Campbell, CA, United States — May 12, 2015
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced quarterly year-over-year growth results for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region as cloud service providers, enterprises, and SMBs seek for a fast, reliable, and affordable VMware and cloud backup software. In Q3 2014, the total revenue in the APAC region grew by 242%, while the number of new customers has increased by 180% compared to Q3 2013. This also marks the 7th consecutive quarter of strong revenue growth for the company across the region.
Named to Top 10 Virtualization Startups you'll Hear about in 2015 by TechTarget and Top 20 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015 by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs to back up and replicate their VMware environments onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds more reliably, efficiently, and cost effectively.
- "We are excited to introduce NAKIVO Backup & Replication v5.6 with the new screenshot verification feature," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "Screenshot verification provides an effortless way to ensure that business-critical VMs are protected and can be recovered in case of a disaster."
- "The number of customers in Q1 2015 vs. Q1 2014 has increased by 129% in the APAC region. Through channel partners the company has won customers for the first time in 2 countries: Nepal and Vietnam."
- "Over 15 VMware solution providers are now offering NAKIVO products to their enterprise and SMB customers in 9 countries of the region: Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Fiji, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Philippines."
- "NAKIVO continues to grow its cloud provider ecosystem: 7 Cloud Service Providers from Australia, New Zealand, Nepal, India, Singapore, and Hong Kong have joined NAKIVO Cloud Provider program and deliver VM Backup-as-a-Service, VM Replication-as-a-Service, and VM Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service to their customers using NAKIVO Backup & Replication."
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v5.5 has been released in Q1 adding:
- NAKIVO has been the first software provider to offer an unlimited essentials data protection package with cloud backup for VMware vSphere Essentials, Essentials Plus, and Essentials Retail and Branch Offices (ROBO)
- Instant object recovery for Microsoft Active Directory
- Execution of Pre and Post Job Scripts
- Customizable data compression levels for backup repositories
- Ability to detach and attach backup repositories on schedule (better support for D2D2T backup)
- User-configurable error handling for VMware CBT errors
- Ability to double-check data provided by VMware CBT (better behavior in certain cases)
- iSCSI SAN support in VMs running on Linux-based transporters
NAKIVO's explosive growth rate and exceptional product offering in the VMware data protection and cloud backup market has been acknowledged by TechTarget, who named NAKIVO one of the Top 10 Virtualization Startups you'll Hear about in 2015, and CRN Magazine, who named NAKIVO one of the Top 20 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015 by CRN.
"We are pleased with our high growth rate and strong demand for NAKIVO in the APAC region," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "More and more Cloud Service Providers, enterprises, and SMBs are recognizing the great value and benefits delivered by NAKIVO Backup & Replication in their VMware environments."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 5,500 customers - including many Fortune 1,000 companies - and over 800 channel partners across 102 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955