NAKIVO’s Quarterly Growth in Q2 Soars to 203% with the release of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v3
NAKIVO more than doubles revenue in Q2 2013 over Q1 2013 with surging demand from cloud service providers and SMB customers.
Campbell, CA, United States — July 2, 2013
NAKIVO Inc., #1 VM data protection software provider, today announced another record quarter of growth since launching NAKIVO Backup and Replication in 2012.
Named "The Top 50 Companies To Watch Out For" by ChannelWorld, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for customers to protect their VMware infrastructure more reliably, efficiently, and cost effectively. NAKIVO enables cloud service providers and SMBs to better respond to unexpected situations, automatically protect new VMs, and recover files from local and cloud based VM backups while better protecting their business with VM backup locally, offsite, and in clouds.
In Q2 2013, NAKIVO:
- More than doubled revenue since a strong Q1 2013, demonstrating NAKIVO’s rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the VM cloud backup market.
- Won customers for the first time in Argentina, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain, and Taiwan.
- Increased its number of customers in Austria, Canada, Chile, South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey and United States.
- Expanded beyond the United States with more than 70% of its new customers in Europe, Australia and Africa.
- Gained more than 15% of its new customers through its Trade In program of other VM backup solutions.
- Further expanded into the Australian markets by adding MPA as a NAKIVO authorized distributor.
- Increased its Partner Program to 220+ resellers across the US, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia.
- Enabled Branch Manufacturing in Minnesota to Reduce VMware Backup Costs by 60%.
- Released NAKIVO Backup & Replication v3.2 Beta featuring vCloud Director Support, Network Acceleration, along with support for RHEL and SLES Linux.
"Our growth is directly attributed to our growing base of successful distributors and resellers, meeting the surging demand from cloud service providers and SMB customers for fast, reliable, and affordable VM cloud backup software," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "The virtualization and cloud backup industry is predicted to grow dramatically in 2014. We are already seeing these forecasts becoming reality with the strong customer interest and accelerated deployments worldwide of our VM cloud backup software by both Cloud Service Providers and SMB customers."
Tweet This: @NAKIVO Quarterly Growth Soars 203% in Q2.
"With our old solution, VM backups often failed and required manual intervention to complete successfully," said Dan Long, MIS Director at Branch Manufacturing. "With NAKIVO Backup & Replication, my backup jobs are always successful. It just works! NAKIVO Backup & Replication has reduced our overall virtualization data protection costs by 60%."
"I took a number of phone calls recently regarding NAKIVO. The questions were quite in depth about how the software worked and how I found it as a user," said Greg Buccheri, IT Manager at Bradburys. "I answered all questions positively and explained the care and attention I got whilst evaluating the product and the helpful after sale care also given by NAKIVO. I also outlined how I was impressed with how fast and easy the software is to use."
"We are excited to work with NAKIVO to distribute their data protection solution through our partner network," said Matt Goodman, Sales Manager, MPA Systems. "With NAKIVO Backup & Replication, we are now able to deliver the easiest-to-use, feature rich solution that enables the protection and recovery of VMs locally, offsite, and with public clouds."
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, NAKIVO is a privately-held company that develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments with live applications & databases including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle. NAKIVO provides the most intuitive, fast, and affordable VM backup and replication solution enabling SMBs to protect, encrypt, com! press and deduplicate data both onsite with local storage and offsite with public clouds. NAKIVO is focused on customer feedback and innovation to deliver the most advanced technology for reducing customer VM recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO), while also delivering the most cost effective VM backup to cloud solution with support for leading storage cloud providers including Amazon. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955