NAKIVO Grows Revenue by 302% in Europe, Middle East, and Africa
NAKIVO grew revenue by 302% in Q3 2014 over Q3 2013 in EMEA with significant wins over competitors in the cloud and virtualization backup market.
Campbell, CA, United States — November 11, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced quarterly year-over-year growth results for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region as cloud service providers, enterprises, and SMBs seek for a fast, reliable, and affordable VMware and cloud backup software. In Q3 2014, the total revenue in the EMEA region grew by 302%, while the number of new customers has increased by 120% compared to Q3 2013. This also marks the 7th consecutive quarter of strong revenue growth for the company across the region.
Tweet This: @NAKIVO grows Revenue by 302% in EMEA.
Named one of the top 10 coolest storage startups of 2014 by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs to backup and replicate their VMware infrastructure more reliably, efficiently, and cost-effectively. In Q3 2014, NAKIVO has achieved the following results in the EMEA region:
- Grew by 302% since a strong Q2 2013, demonstrating rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the virtualization and cloud backup market for cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs.
- Saved 600% on VMware backup and replication costs for Afrihost - one of Africa's largest ISPs.
- Enabled eLogic – a leading Internet and cloud services provider in Italy – to deliver VM Backup-as-a-Service to clients, and improve VM recovery time by 10X.
- Saved Systemec more than 20% in operational data protection and cloud services costs by enabling users to manage VMware VM backups themselves with Multi-tenancy and self-service.
- Gained more than 74% of its new customers from EMEA.
- Won EMEA customers for the first time in 9 countries: Croatia, Faroe Islands, Luxembourg, Malta, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Mozambique, Namibia.
- Increased the number of EMEA customers in 21 countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Israel, South Africa.
- 85 new VMware solution providers have joined NAKIVO Partner Program in Q3 2014 in EMEA.
- The NAKIVO Partner Program now includes to 372 VMware Solution Providers from 46 countries.
- 12 new VMware service providers have joined NAKIVO Cloud Provider Ecosystem in Q3 2014.
- NAKIVO Cloud Provider Ecosystem now includes to 25 VMware Service Providers from 13 countries.
- NAKIVO has been the first software provider to offer an unlimited essentials data protection package with cloud backup for VMware vSphere Essentials, Essentials Plus, and Essentials Retail and Branch Offices (ROBO).
- Released v4.1 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication featuring Call Home, Integration Kit, and support for datastore clusters.
- Released v4 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication featuring Microsoft Exchange Objects Recovery and Backup Verification.
"VMware solution and cloud service providers helped to accelerate our growth in the EMEA region in Q3," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "We are pleased with our high growth rate and the demand for NAKIVO by Cloud Service Provider, enterprise, and SMB customers who have recognized the great value and benefits delivered by NAKIVO Backup & Replication in their VMware environments."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 4,000 customers - including many Fortune 1,000 companies - and over 500 channel partners across 70 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955