NAKIVO Grows its Presence by 700% in Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
NAKIVO continues to explosively expand in the Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa region by growing the number of countries with NAKIVO Solution Providers by 700% in Q2 2014 over Q2 2013.
Campbell, CA, United States — September 2, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced aggressive quarterly year-over-year growth results in the Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa region, as cloud service providers, enterprises, and SMBs seek a fast, reliable, and affordable ESXi and cloud backup software solution for their VMware environments. In Q2 2014, the number of countries in the Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa region with authorized NAKIVO solution providers grew by 700%. This also marks the 6th consecutive quarter of strong revenue growth for the company across the region.
Named one of the top 10 coolest storage startups of 2014 by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for customers to backup and replicate their VMware infrastructure more reliably, efficiently, and cost effectively. In Q2 2014, NAKIVO has achieved the following results in Asia Pacific Middle East, and Africa:
- Grew 133% since a strong Q2 2013, demonstrating rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the virtualization and cloud backup market for cloud service providers, enterprises, and SMBs.
- Gained more than 12% of its new customers from Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- Leading countries for customer growth included Australia, Azerbaijan Republic, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, Taiwan and Turkey.
- Grew the Solution Provider program to 285 VMware Solution Providers from 30 countries in the Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa region, up from just a few countries in Q2 2013.
- Leading countries for partner growth included Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Namibia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and Turkey.
- Expanded into Hong Kong market by adding TriTech Distribution Limited as a NAKIVO authorized distributor.
- Expanded into China by adding Huineng Emerging Co., Ltd in Beijing as a NAKIVO authorized reseller.
- Expanded into the Israel market by adding Compumat Computers and Technology in Tel Aviv as a NAKIVO authorized reseller.
- Released v4 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication featuring Microsoft Exchange objects recovery and backup verification.
- Updated the Free edition in v4 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication to enable Exchange Objects Recovery and Backup Verification.
"Building upon the strong success of our cloud service providers, resellers, and distributors across Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, NAKIVO added significantly more customers, partners, and increased revenue in the region during Q2 2014," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "SMB customers drove the strong demand for NAKIVO Backup & Replication causing additional customer acquisition at an accelerated rate."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 1,500 customers and 400 channel partners worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides one of the most affordable, reliable, and intuitive VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud. NAKIVO also enables hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a service, Replication-as-a service, and DR-as-a service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer VM backup to public clouds such as Amazon to SMB customers and multi-tenancy to service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955