NAKIVO Announces Support for Hyper-V Backup in the Upcoming v7
Scheduled for release in Q1 2017, the upcoming NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 will provide backup, replication, and recovery for Hyper-V 2016 and 2012 VMs.
Campbell, CA, United States — January 11, 2017
NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies, today announced that the upcoming NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 will provide support for Hyper-V backup, replication, and recovery. Registration for v7 Beta is available at /hyper-v-backup/
While NAKIVO Backup & Replication already supports VMware and AWS EC2, the new version will add support for Hyper-V 2016 and 2012 (R2), and thus will provide the ability to back up, replicate, and recover VMware VMs, Hyper-V VMs, and AWS EC2 instances in the same product.
The upcoming v7 will add the following features:
- Agentless, image-based backup/replication of live Hyper-V VMs
- Support for Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volumes
- Application-aware, forever-incremental Hyper-V VM backup
- Up to 1,000 GFS recovery points per Hyper-V VM backup
- Global data deduplication and compression for all backups
- Automated backup verification
- Backup copy offsite and to Azure/AWS clouds
- Instant file recovery
- Instant Exchange objects recovery
- Instant Active Directory objects recovery
- Full VM recovery to the same or a new host
"Support for Hyper-V is the logical step in the evolution of NAKIVO Backup & Replication," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "The new version will provide our customers with a single pane of glass for data protection and disaster recovery of virtualized and cloud-based workloads."
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Datasheet for VMware: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO Inc. is a privately-held company founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for virtualized and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost effectively. Also, over 100 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers are using NAKIVO to deliver VM BaaS, and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 1,500 channel partners in 115 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Contact: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955