1,000+ VMware Solution Providers from 108 Countries Join NAKIVO Partner Program
With over 1,000 VMware Solution Provider Partners spanning 108 countries, NAKIVO has built a large and rapidly expanding channel for its VM and cloud backup software.
Campbell, CA, United States — December 14, 2015
NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest-growing VMware and cloud backup software companies, today announced that over 1,000 VMware Solution Provider Partners have joined the NAKIVO Partner Program and offer NAKIVO products to their SMB and enterprise customers. NAKIVO now has VMware Solution Provider Partners in 108 countries across Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific.
NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VMware VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VMs onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete VM data protection feature set for virtualized and cloud environments, including local and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases, instant VM and granular recovery, network acceleration, data deduplication, Web UI, AES-256 encryption, and advanced reporting.
NAKIVO offers a rich set of benefits to VMware Solution Provider Partners:
- New opportunities: With NAKIVO, VMware solution providers can meet the growing customer demand for a fast, reliable, and truly affordable virtualization and cloud data protection.
- High margins: To help its Solution Provider Partners be successful and competitive, NAKIVO provides up to 41% discount on their deals.
- Deal registration: NAKIVO Solution Provider Partners can register their deals on the NAKIVO Partner Portal to secure their business opportunities.
- NFR licenses: NAKIVO provides free Not for Resale (NFR) licenses for NAKIVO backup & Replication to its Solution Provider Partners so they can learn and demonstrate the software to their prospects.
- Free training: NAKIVO Partner University provides a free self-paced certification training course that enables NAKIVO Solution Provider Partners to find and recognize new opportunities, effectively sell NAKIVO products, and increase revenue.
- Trade In program: If a prospect already has a VM backup product in place, NAKIVO Solution Provider Partners can offer the prospect to give up the competitive product and get the same number of NAKIVO licenses at a discounted price.
"We are pleased with the rapid growth of our channel, and appreciate the opportunity to work with technically advanced VMware solution providers who trust NAKIVO to safeguard their customers' data," said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO. "1,000 VMware solution providers, is a significant milestone in the overall growth of our company."
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 9,500 customers as of Q4 2015 and over 1,000 channel partners across 108 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 100 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers. Visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955