NAKIVO Surpasses 400 Solution Providers Milestone
NAKIVO continues to rapidly grow its channel of solution, service, and cloud providers.
Campbell, CA, United States — March 5, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest growing provider of virtualization data protection software, has announced today that it has expanded its Partner Program to over 400 solution providers, reaching an important milestone in the company’s development.
NAKIVO now has software solution providers in 55 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific. Additionally, NAKIVO has added 30 Service Providers to its Cloud Provider Program, which enables Managed Services, Cloud, and Hosting Providers to offer Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), Replication-as-a-Service (RaaS), and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) to their customers.
Aiming to be 100% channel-based, NAKIVO offers a unique set of benefits to its partners:
- With up to 50% off, NAKIVO offers the industry’s highest discounts to its partners, enabling them to enjoy the highest margins.
- To secure their business opportunities, NAKIVO partners can register their deals on the NAKIVO Partner Portal.
- Should a customer already have a data protection product in place, partners can make use of the NAKIVO Easy Switch program and turn the customer to NAKIVO for the cost of maintenance.
- NAKIVO Backup & Replication is one of the most affordable VM data protection solutions on the market. With prices starting from $199/socket (for the Essentials Pro edition), NAKIVO partners consistently win deals on overall value.
- NAKIVO provides stable pricing, regular quarterly promotions, free NFR licenses, co-marketing campaigns, free product training, sales and marketing support.
- NAKIVO Backup & Replication answers the market need for a fast, reliable, and affordable VM data protection solution. Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified VMware Ready by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set, including local and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases, instant granular recovery, network acceleration, data deduplication and compression, Web UI, AES-256 encryption, advanced reporting, and vCloud Director support.
Being profitable since founding in 2012, NAKIVO has shown exceptional revenue results throughout 2013 and reported a revenue growth of 800%. With the help of its partners, NAKIVO has grown its customer base to over 1,500 customers across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific. NAKIVO has not only won multiple deals against competition, but also gained more than 10% of its new customers by switching existing competitor customers to NAKIVO.
"I'd like to thank all our partners who have recognized the benefits of NAKIVO Partner Program and the great value that NAKIVO Backup & Replication can deliver to their customers. I'm confident that together we will further increase our mutual growth in 2014," said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO.
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955