NAKIVO Reports Q1 2015 APAC Results: 349% Revenue Growth
NAKIVO maintains a high growth rate in the VMware data protection and cloud backup market in the Asia Pacific region, with impressive revenue, partner, and customer results for Q1 2015.
Campbell, CA, United States — May 12, 2015
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced Q1 year-over-year growth results for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
Named to Top 10 Virtualization Startups you'll Hear about in 2015 by TechTarget and Top 20 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015 by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs to back up and replicate their VMware environments onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds more reliably, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
- NAKIVO continues to demonstrate rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the APAC region. The year-over-year revenue growth of NAKIVO in Q1 2015 vs. Q1 2014 has increased by 349%.
- The number of customers in Q1 2015 vs. Q1 2014 has increased by 129% in the APAC region. Through channel partners the company has won customers for the first time in 2 countries: Nepal and Vietnam.
- Over 15 VMware solution providers are now offering NAKIVO products to their enterprise and SMB customers in 9 countries of the region: Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Fiji, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Philippines.
- NAKIVO continues to grow its cloud provider ecosystem: 7 Cloud Service Providers from Australia, New Zealand, Nepal, India, Singapore, and Hong Kong have joined NAKIVO Cloud Provider program and deliver VM Backup-as-a-Service, VM Replication-as-a-Service, and VM Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service to their customers using NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v5.5 has been released in Q1 adding:
- Instant object recovery for Microsoft Active Directory
- Execution of Pre and Post Job Scripts
- Customizable data compression levels for backup repositories
- Ability to detach and attach backup repositories on schedule (better support for D2D2T backup)
- User-configurable error handling for VMware CBT errors
- Ability to double-check data provided by VMware CBT (better behavior in certain cases)
- iSCSI SAN support in VMs running on Linux-based transporters
NAKIVO's explosive growth rate and exceptional product offering in the VMware data protection and cloud backup market has been acknowledged by TechTarget, who named NAKIVO one of the Top 10 Virtualization Startups you'll Hear about in 2015, and CRN Magazine, who named NAKIVO one of the Top 20 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015 by CRN.
"We are pleased with our high growth rate and strong demand for NAKIVO in the APAC region," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "More and more Cloud Service Providers, enterprises, and SMBs are recognizing the great value and benefits delivered by NAKIVO Backup & Replication in their VMware environments."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955