NAKIVO Grows Revenue by 379% in the APAC Region
NAKIVO grew revenue by 379% in 2014 vs. 2013 in the APAC region with significant wins over competitors in the cloud and virtualization backup market.
Campbell, CA, United States — March 3, 2015
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced year-over-year growth results for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. In 2014, the total revenue in the APAC region grew by 379%, while the number of new customers has increased by 294% compared to 2013.
In 2014, NAKIVO has achieved the following results in the APAC region:
Revenue: NAKIVO continues to demonstrate rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the APAC region. The year-over-year revenue growth of NAKIVO in 2014 vs. 2013 has increased by 379%.
Customers: The number of customers in 2014 vs. 2013 has increased by 294% in the APAC region. Through channel partners the company has won customers for the first time in 5 countries: Indonesia, New Zealand, India, Vietnam, and Nepal.
Resellers: NAKIVO has increased the number of solution providers in the APAC region by 291% in 2014 vs. 2013. Over 89 VMware solution providers are now offering NAKIVO products to their enterprise and SMB customers in the APAC region. In 2014, NAKIVO has further strengthened its global presence by signing distribution agreements with the leading software distributors in the region, including Zero One Technology Co Ltd., MPA Systems Pty Ltd, TriTech Distribution Limited, Microdium Limited, and Networld Corporation.
Product: During 2014, NAKIVO has released the following four main product versions:
- v5 featuring Flash VM Boot, which provides the ability to boot VMware VMs directly from compressed and deduplicated VM backups without rehydration or recovering the entire VMs first
- v4.1 featuring Integration Kit, Call Home, and support for datastore clusters
- v4.0 featuring Instant object recovery for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Exchange Log Truncation, and backup verification
- v3.9 featuring Multi Tenancy, Self-Service, dynamic license allocation, GFS backup retention, and improved job scheduler
"We are pleased with our high growth rate and strong demand for NAKIVO in the APAC region," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "More and more Cloud Service Providers, enterprises, and SMBs are recognizing the great value and benefits delivered by NAKIVO Backup & Replication in their VMware environments."
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
NAKIVO is a US corporation founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 180 hosting, managed, and cloud service providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 2,300 channel partners in 124 countries worldwide. Visit www.nakivo.com to learn more.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 408 916 5955