500 VMware Solution Providers from 70 Countries Join NAKIVO Partner Program
With 500 VMware solution providers spanning 70 countries, NAKIVO has built a large and rapidly expanding channel for its VM Cloud Backup software.
Campbell, CA, United States — July 29, 2014
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest growing provider of virtualization data protection and cloud backup software, has announced today that 500 VMware solution providers have joined the NAKIVO Partner Program and are now offering NAKIVO products to their SMB, enterprise, and cloud service provider customers.
NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VMware VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments, including local and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases, instant granular recovery, network acceleration, data deduplication, Web UI, AES-256 encryption, advanced reporting, and vCloud Director support.
NAKIVO aims to be 100% channel-based, and offers a rich set of benefits to its solution provider partners:
- New opportunities: Regardless of industry, size, or revenue numbers, all businesses need to protect their data. With NAKIVO, VMware solution providers can meet the growing customer demand for a fast, reliable, and truly affordable virtualization and cloud data protection.
- Free training: NAKIVO Partner University provides a free self-paced certification training course that enables NAKIVO Partners to find and recognize new opportunities, effectively sell NAKIVO products, and increase revenue.
- High margins: To help its partners be successful and competitive, NAKIVO provides up to a 50% discount to its solution provider partners.
- Deal registration: To secure their business opportunities, NAKIVO Partners can register their deals on the NAKIVO Partner Portal.
- Trade In program: If a prospect already has a VM backup product in place, NAKIVO partners can offer the prospect to give up the competitive product and get the same number of NAKIVO licenses at a discounted price.
- NFR licenses: NAKIVO provides free Not for Resale (NFR) licenses for NAKIVO backup & Replication to its solution provider partners so they can learn and demonstrate the software to their prospects.
"As a NAKIVO solution provider, we appreciate NAKIVO's rich, reliable feature set for backing up and replicating VMware environments not only on site but also to the cloud, all in a single product," said Alain Egee, Director, zTech in France. "With NAKIVO, our customers can quickly recover files and emails from local or cloud based VM backup save points as well as recover VMs locally or in the cloud, providing our customers with the additional benefit of VM disaster recovery in the cloud."
"We are pleased with the rapid growth of our channel, and appreciate the opportunity to work with technically advanced VMware solution providers such as zTech, who trust NAKIVO to safeguard their customers' data," said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO. "500 VMware solution providers across 70 countries, is a significant milestone in the overall growth of our company."
NAKIVO now has VMware solution providers in 70 countries including Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe.
- Overview: /vmware-backup/
- Datasheet: nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf
- Cloud Backup: /partner/cloud-provider-program/backup-as-a-service/
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 3,300 customers - including many Fortune 1,000 companies - and over 500 channel partners across 70 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955