NAKIVO v7.4 Beta Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in this program, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. Please review this information carefully and complete the steps indicated to ensure a smooth experience. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, do not participate in the program.
We are seeking to further improve NAKIVO Backup & Replication by getting feedback from industry professionals. We would greatly appreciate if you could try the product in your own environment and provide your expert feedback. Participants who complete all the requirements below are eligible to receive an Amazon Gift Card.
- This program excludes current NAKIVO employees.
- For each company participating in the program, only one Amazon Gift Card can be provided.
- To obtain the Amazon Gift Card, complete the following steps:
- Install NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7.4 Beta.
- Add a VMware or Hyper-V server to the inventory.
- Perform any of the following sets of tasks (choose A, B, or C):
- Recover a file to the source location on both Windows and Linux.
- Contact NAKIVO's technical support team via the built-in chat.
- Create then run a VM replication job.
- Create then run a failover job, applying Re-IP and Network Mapping.
- Create a Hyper-V VM backup and perform screenshot verification.
- Create and run a Flash VM Boot job for a Hyper-V VM.
- Send the support bundle to email@example.com by April 9, 2018.
- Provide your feedback by filling out a short survey.
- Make sure you meet the following conditions:
- Your business email address must be used to download the product, send the support bundle, and fill out the survey.
- The support bundle must be sent prior to Beta program closure.
- The survey must be filled out prior to Beta program closure.
- All survey questions must be answered.
- The information provided in the survey must be correct and accurate.
- You agree that a NAKIVO representative may contact you in order to clarify the information provided in the survey.
- Depending on the region, participants who complete the Beta program requirements receive either a $20 Amazon Gift Card, a €15 Amazon Gift Card, or a £10 Amazon Gift Card.
- Gift cards are sent to Beta program participants within one week after the program closes.
This Beta program closes on April 9, 2018.
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to establish and interpret the Terms & Conditions of this Beta program.
- NAKIVO reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, modify, revoke, or terminate this Beta program, in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time, and without prior notice.
- NAKIVO reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in NAKIVO's sole judgment, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Beta program eligibility and participation.
- NAKIVO expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of NAKIVO’s marketing plans or programs.