Discover What’s New in
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.9
Recovery to bare metal, new anti-ransomware measures, support for the latest VMware vSphere 8U1, enhancements for MSPs, and more.
Fast | Affordable | Top Rated
What’s New in v10.9
Streamlined recovery of physical servers.
- Restore physical servers from backups to the same or identical hardware.
- Eliminate the need to re-install operating systems and software.
- Recover from incidents or roll back undesired changes/deletions made before.
Backup Malware Scan
- Integrate with anti-malware software and scan backups for malware before recovery.
- Achieve stronger ransomware resilience and meet strict security requirements.
- Supported anti-malware software: Microsoft Windows Defender, ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Sophos Intercept X, Clam AV, Sophos Protection.
Direct Recovery From Tape
Faster, simpler VM recovery.
- Recover virtual machines and EC2 instances directly from backups stored on tape.
- Improve recovery times by eliminating the staging requirement.
- Recover VMware vSphere VMs, Microsoft Hyper-V VMs, Nutanix AHV VMs, Amazon EC2 instances and Physical machines as VMs.
New Supported Platforms
vSphere 8U1 Support
Protect your ESXi VMs and application data running on the latest version of VMware’s platform.
Debian OS support
Install the solution on Debian operating systems and/or protect your Debian OS-based physical machines.
Securely connect to the remote resources of tenants, including VMware Free ESXi hosts, physical machines and NAS-based Transporters.
External Database for Multi-Tenant Deployments
Switch from the internal H2 database of NAKIVO Backup & Replication to an external PostgreSQL database to maximize reliability in multi-tenant environments.
About NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, affordable, top-rated solution for enterprise data protection in virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. The solution offers a wide range of advanced features to increase backup performance, improve reliability and automate recovery processes, saving you time and money.
Install on Windows, Linux or NAS; deploy as a pre-configured VMware/Nutanix virtual appliance or Amazon Machine Image in minutes.
Use immutable repositories in local Linux-based storage, the cloud (Amazon S3/Wasabi/Azure Blob/Backblaze B2), or S3-compatible object storage; create air-gapped backups on tape.
Multiple Backup Targets
Send backups to SMB/NFS, local storage, offsite, cloud (Amazon S3, Wasabi, Azure Blob, Backblaze B2), S3-compatible object storage, and tape.
Instant Recovery of VMs, files, and application objects; cross-platform recovery; recovery of physical backups to virtual environments (P2V).
Higher Backup Speed
Incremental backup with CBT/RCT/CRT; LAN-free data transfer and network acceleration; up to 2 times better performance when installed on a NAS device.
Smaller Backup Size
Global backup deduplication; variable backup compression; truncation of SQL and Exchange logs; unused block exclusion.
Instant backup and replica verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs.
One-click orchestrated failover, failback, and data center migration; non-disruptive disaster recovery testing.
Backup Appliance Based on QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital or NETGEAR NAS
Hyperconverged data protection and continuous data availability for SMB data centers and ROBO edge computing
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection and disaster recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. Over 26,000 customers in 180 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens and Cisco.