Discover What’s New in
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.8
Expanded MSP services, full vSphere 8 support, streamlined recovery and backup administration improvements.
Leading Brands Trust NAKIVO
Fast | Affordable | Top Rated
What’s New in v10.8
A new dashboard for unified management of all clients.
- Add standalone deployments as remote tenants with the new MSP dashboard.
- Manage and monitor both remote and local tenants in a single interface and with a unified set of tools.
Full vSphere 8 Support
Maintain comprehensive protection for the latest VMware version.
- Backup and recover workloads running on the latest version of VMware’s platform.
- Get the latest technological advancements while retaining complete protection.
S3-Compatible Storage Support
Store backups in hybrid cloud setups.
- Send backups and backup copies to a wide range of S3-compatible storage.
- Get cloud benefits on-premises with hybrid setups.
- Make backups immutable to protect data from ransomware and accidental deletions.
Try All Features
Try any feature in any edition.
- Try the full functionality of NAKIVO Backup & Replication, regardless of your solution edition, for 15 days.
- Enable the Enterprise Plus edition with a single click right in the interface.
- Streamline the configuration of backup retention with an updated wizard.
- Specify retention settings for each schedule and set expiration dates for recovery points.
- Merge the contents of backup jobs for the same platform into a single job.
- Keep backup and replication activities simple and organized.
- Assign priority levels to backup activities to specify which should be processed first.
- Keep tight control over critical workloads and data.
- Perform file-level recoveries without the need to input VM guest OS credentials.
- Perform secure recoveries while complying with the organization’s security policies.
About NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is an affordable, top-rated, fast solution for enterprise data protection in virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. The solution offers a wide range of advanced features to increase backup performance, improve reliability and automate recovery processes, saving you time and money.
Install on Windows, Linux or NAS; deploy as a pre-configured VMware/Nutanix virtual appliance or Amazon Machine Image in minutes.
Use immutable repositories in local Linux-based storage, the cloud (Amazon S3/Wasabi/Azure Blob/Backblaze B2), or S3-compatible object storage; create air-gapped backups on tape.
Multiple Backup Targets
Send backups to CIFS/NFS, local storage, offsite, cloud (Amazon S3, Wasabi, Azure Blob, Backblaze B2), S3-compatible object storage, and tape.
Instant Recovery of VMs, files, and application objects; cross-platform recovery; recovery of physical backups to virtual environments (P2V).
Higher Backup Speed
Incremental backup with CBT/RCT/CRT; LAN-free data transfer and network acceleration; up to 2 times better performance when installed on a NAS device.
Smaller Backup Size
Global backup deduplication; variable backup compression; truncation of SQL and Exchange logs; unused block exclusion.
Instant backup and replica verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs.
One-click orchestrated failover, failback, and data center migration; non-disruptive disaster recovery testing.
Backup Appliance Based on QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital or NETGEAR NAS
Hyperconverged data protection and continuous data availability for SMB data centers and ROBO edge computing
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection and disaster recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. As one of the fastest-growing backup and ransomware recovery software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO boasts 26 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support and a network of over 7,000 partners worldwide. Over 24,000 customers in 174 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens and Cisco.