Discover What’s New in
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.7
More cloud storage options, extended protection for Microsoft 365 and stronger ransomware resilience for your infrastructure.
What’s New in v10.7
Backup for Microsoft Teams
Take control of Teams data, wherever it is.
- Avoid data loss and disruptions to communication and collaboration.
- Create incremental backups of Teams data in local storage
- Recover teams, channels, posts, files and tabs to the original location or a different team.
Backup to Backblaze B2
Back up to low-cost cloud storage.
- Send backups and backup copies directly to Backblaze B2
- Instantly recover critical workloads when needed
- Apply immutability to backup data stored in Backblaze B2 to protect against ransomware, prevent accidental deletions, and ensure compliance with industry regulations
Backup to Azure Blob
Send backups to Microsoft’s cloud storage.
- Send backups and backup copies directly to Azure Blob
- Instantly recover application objects, files and full machines directly from the cloud when you need them
- Enable immutability to protect backups stored in Azure from ransomware and accidental deletions
Get ransomware protection in the cloud.
- Make backups and backup copies stored in Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage immutable for as long as you need
- Immutable backups are protected from accidental deletion, intentional corruption, and ransomware encryption
- Immutable backups in the cloud are available for recovery when you need them
Native Microsoft 365 Change Tracking
Even faster backups.
- Integration of Microsoft’s native change tracking functionality delta query
- Faster backups means shorter backup windows and less load on the network
- Changes are identified without a full read of source data
Better visibility of your data protection infrastructure.
- New overview dashboard to provide better visibility and insights into data protection activities
- Track your job states, repositories, transporters, monitored items, etc. from a single view
- Includes a summary bar and new widgets to help you address issues early
About NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is an affordable, top-rated and fast solution for enterprise data protection in virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. The solution offers a wide range of advanced features to increase backup performance, improve reliability and automate recovery processes, saving you time and money.
Install on Windows, Linux or NAS; deploy as a pre-configured VMware vSphere virtual appliance or Amazon Machine Image in under 1 minute.
Apply the 3-2-1 backup strategy; use immutable repositories in local Linux-based storage or the cloud (Amazon S3/Wasabi/Azure Blob/Backblaze B2).
Multiple Backup Targets
Send backups to CIFS/NFS, to local storage, offsite, cloud (Amazon S3, Wasabi, Azure Blob, Backblaze B2) and tape.
Instant Recovery of VMs, files, and application objects; cross-platform recovery; recovery of physical backups to virtual environments (P2V).
Higher Backup Speed
Incremental backup with CBT/RCT/CRT; LAN-free data transfer and network acceleration; up to 2 times better performance when installed on a NAS device.
Smaller Backup Size
Global backup deduplication; variable backup compression; truncation of SQL and Exchange logs; unused block exclusion.
Instant backup and replica verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs.
One-click orchestrated failover, failback, and data center migration; non-disruptive disaster recovery testing.
Backup Appliance Based on QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital or NETGEAR NAS
Hyperconverged data protection and continuous data availability for SMB data centers and ROBO edge computing
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection and disaster recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. As one of the fastest-growing backup and ransomware recovery software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO boasts 25 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support and a network of over 7,000 partners worldwide. Over 23,000 customers in 173 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens and Cisco.