NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.3 Beta Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in this v10.3 Beta Program (the “Program”), you hereby agree to abide by General Program Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) available at www.nakivo.com/resources/releases/general-beta-terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not participate in the Program.
In seeking to improve NAKIVO Backup & Replication with every new version, NAKIVO relies on quality feedback from industry professionals. Try the software in your own environment and send your feedback. Participants of the Program can receive an Amazon eGift Card.
1. PROGRAM END DATE
April 29th, 2021.
2. ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS
The following product is eligible for the Program: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.3 Beta.
3. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS
Anyone aged 18 or over is eligible to participate in the Program. Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
4. PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
To obtain the Amazon eGift Card:
- Proceed with 1 of the 4 tests below.
- Send the support bundle to email@example.com before the Program end date.
- Provide your feedback by filling out a short survey.
Option 1: VMware vCloud Director Backup
1.Add VMware Cloud Director to Inventory in NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
2.Create a Cloud Director backup job. Select vApp with at least 2 VMs as a source.
3.Run the backup job 2 times to create an initial full backup and an incremental backup.
4.Create a recovery job for the last recovery point of the backup. Select to recover the entire vApp, and complete the recovery wizard.
5.Run the job, and make sure it completes successfully.
6.Check if the recovered vApp has been recovered properly.
Option 2: Direct Connect
1.In the multi-tenant mode of NAKIVO Backup & Replication, install an additional Transporter with Master password specified.
2.Add this Transporter as installed service to your installation of NAKIVO Backup & Replication. Select the Enable Direct Connect for this transporter option.
3.Add VMware vCenter to Inventory, and select the Use Direct Connect option. For Assigned transporter, select the Transporter added in Step 2.
4.Create VMware vSphere backup job, and run the job.
5.Create a recovery job for Full VM recovery from the created backup.
6.Run the job, and make sure it completes successfully.
7.Boot recovered VM and can log in to Guest OS.
Option 3: Backup from Storage Snapshots
1.Add the HPE 3PAR storage device to Inventory.
2.Add VMware vCenter or ESXi server to Inventory.
3.Create a VMware backup job for a VM that resides on the HPE 3PAR storage device. On the Options page, set Backup from storage snapshot option to Enabled (fail on error).
4.Run the backup job 2 times, and make sure it completes successfully.
5.Run Individual files recovery or Full VM recovery from the last recovery point of the backup to make sure that all data is available.
Option 4: Backup for Microsoft 365 Contacts and Calendars
1.Discover your Microsoft 365 account.
2.Create a SaaS Backup Repository in NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
3.Create a backup job for your Exchange Online account that has contacts and calendar items.
4.Run the backup job 2 times to create an initial backup and then an incremental backup.
5.Run a recovery job of contacts and calendar items from using the last recovery point of your backup.
6.Verify that the recovered items are present in the mailbox selected for recovery
- You must use your business email address to download the Eligible Product, send the support bundle, and complete the survey.
- You must submit the support bundle before the Program end date.
- You must fill out the survey before the Program end date.
- All questions in the survey must be answered.
- The information provided in the survey must be correct and accurate.
- You agree that a NAKIVO representative may contact you in order to clarify the information provided in the survey.
5. eGIFT CARDS
- Depending on the region, Eligible Participants may receive a $20 Amazon eGift Card, a €15 Amazon eGift Card, or a £10 Amazon eGift Card.
- Each Eligible Participant may receive only one Amazon eGift Card.
- Amazon eGift Cards shall be sent to Eligible Participants who have completed all Program Requirements within one week from Program End Date.
- Only the first 100 Eligible Participants will receive Amazon eGift Card.
6. Information submitted
In addition to the Terms, by participating in this Program, you agree that:
Nakivo reserves the sole right to establish and interpret the terms of this Program.
Nakivo reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in Nakivo’s sole judgment, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Program eligibility and participation.
Nakivo expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or programs.
- The offer is limited to one request for Eligible Product per Eligible Participant (including its affiliates as defined in the Terms).
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to revise or cancel the Program at any time, for any reason, and without further notice.
- The Program is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
The Program is available worldwide.
The Program cannot be combined or cumulated with any other Nakivo offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs, if otherwise not determined by Nakivo.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Program. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Gift Cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.