NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.1 Beta Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in this v10.1 Beta Program (hereinafter the “Program”), you hereby agree to abide by General Program Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) available at www.nakivo.com/resources/releases/general-beta-terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not participate in the Program.
In seeking to improve NAKIVO Backup & Replication with every new version, NAKIVO relies on quality feedback from industry professionals. Try the software out in your own environment and send your feedback. Participants of the Program can receive an Amazon eGift Card.
1. PROGRAM END DATE
September 16, 2020.
2. ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS
The following product is eligible for the Program: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.1 Beta.
3. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS
Anyone aged 18 or over is eligible to participate in the Program. Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
4. PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
To obtain the Amazon eGift Card:
- Proceed with one of the options below.
- Send the support bundle to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Program End Date.
- Provide your feedback by filling out a short survey prior to Program End Date
For HPE StoreOnce Catalyst:
1.Create a Backup Repository on an HPE StoreOnce appliance with Catalyst support.
2.Create a backup job for a VM to the newly created Backup Repository. Run the job 2 times to create a full backup and then an incremental backup of the VM.
3.Boot the VM from the latest recovery point with Flash VM Boot. Log in to the recovered machine to verify that it is working properly.
4.Run a full VM recovery from the latest recovery point. Log in to the recovered machine to verify that it is working properly.
1.Create a Microsoft 365 Backup Repository in NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
2.Add a Microsoft 365 account to a backup job.
Choose one of the two options below:
1.Create a backup job for 5 OneDrive accounts.
2.Run the job 2 times.
3.Recover some files from the latest recovery point for each of the backups.
1.Create a backup job for 1 OneDrive account that has at least 50 GB of data.
2.Run the job 2 times.
3.Recover some files from the latest recovery point.
- You must use your business email address to download the Eligible Product, send the support bundle and complete the survey.
- You must submit the support bundle prior to the Program end date.
- You must fill out the survey prior to the Program end date.
- All questions in the survey must be answered.
- The information provided in the survey must be correct and accurate.
- You agree that a NAKIVO representative may contact you in order to clarify the information provided in the survey.
5. eGIFT CARDS
- Depending on the region, Eligible Participants may receive a $20 Amazon eGift Card, a €15 Amazon eGift Card, or a £10 Amazon eGift Card.
- Each Eligible Participant may receive only one Amazon eGift Card.
- Amazon eGift Cards shall be sent to Eligible Participants who have completed all Program Requirements within two weeks from Program End Date.
In addition to the Terms, by participating in this Program, you agree that:
Nakivo reserves the sole right to establish and interpret the terms of this Program.
Nakivo reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in Nakivo’s sole judgment, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Program eligibility and participation.
Nakivo expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or programs.
- The offer is limited to one request for Eligible Product per Eligible Participant (including its affiliates as defined in the Terms).
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to revise or cancel the Program at any time, for any reason, and without further notice.
- The Program is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
The Program is available worldwide.
This Program cannot be combined or cumulated with any other Nakivo offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs, if otherwise not determined by Nakivo.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Program. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.