- Microsoft SQL Object Recovery
- Microsoft SQL Log Truncation
- Calendar Jobs View
- ASUSTOR NAS support
- Multiple schedules per job
- Transporter-only packages for Synology, QNAP, and ASUSTOR NAS.
- Default password for NAKIVO VA was changed
- Ability to add the same host multiple times to NAKIVO inventory
- Additional time zones were added to the product
- Description is shown in the list of available credentials for Log Truncation
- Exchange Log Truncation is supported for Public Folders databases now.
- Backup and recovery of Encrypted VMware VMs could fail.
- Incorrect amount of free space was shown for EFS repository.
- Multiple fixes for Exchange Log Truncation functionality.
- Product inventory could show duplicates of Hyper-V VMs on Failover Cluster.
- Repository space reclaim could be not interrupted by recovery job that has higher priority.
- CBT Driver for Hyper-V 2012 (R2) is not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Flash VM Boot and Screenshot Verification for Hyper-V are not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Encrypted repositories are not supported with RHEL/SLES (required packages are missing)
- NFS datastores cannot be used as target datastores for flash VM boot or screenshot verification
- Replica/recovered VM disks are always created as Lazy zeroed if source VM had both Lazy and Eager zeroed disks
- Exchange OLR: Emails that were forwarded to recipient as attachments cannot be recovered from the mailbox
- Linux transporter should be used for replicating/backing up VMs with SATA disks
- Exchange Public Folders are not supported for granular recovery
- Default backup repository of the Virtual Appliance cannot be extended beyond 16 TB
- Application-aware processing for AWS EC2 may freeze when using domain credentials
- Replica AMIs and recovered EC2 instances have "Platform" attribute set to "Other Linux" due to AWS API limitations
- Active Directory printers are skipped during recovered items import
- First Class Disk (FCD) cannot be backed up if it is not attached to any VM
- VSS quiescing is not supported for encrypted VMs
- HotAdd is not supported if the VA with Nakivo Backup & Replication has the same BIOS UUID as the VM to be backed up or replicated
- Swap file skipping is not supported for the Dynamic Disks
- If the same Hyper-V VM is processed by multiple jobs simultaneously and those jobs are started at the same time, some of the jobs may fail to create VM checkpoint
Recovery job on Hyper-V does not allow creating VMs with identical names
Backup and replication of Hyper-V VMs with shared drives are not supported
- Linux swap in files currently is not skipped. Only Linux swap partitions are supported
- Older versions of ESXi (4.0, 4.1, 5.1) require an installation of the special Transporter
- File recovery fails if the HDD's Virtual Device Node is SATA and Transporter proceeding the job is installed on Windows
- Microsoft SQL object recovery won't work in case database is located on a Windows dynamic disk
- File Recovery from Windows dynamic disks is not supported for ASUSTOR NAS
- Microsoft SQL object recovery is not supported for Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Hyper-V on Windows Nano Server cannot be added to Inventory without adding missing Powershell features