Hyper-V Failover Clusters Support.
- EC2 Transporter uses smarter disk naming to improve performance
- Increased timeouts for Hyper-V operations (create disk, create checkpoint, etc.)
- Added support of Exchange Log Truncation for Public Folder databases
- Problem with one of 3rd party libraries was causing internal job error
- EC2 backup jobs for Marketplace instances could loose information about increments
- CBT Driver for Hyper-V 2012 (R2) is not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Flash VM Boot and Screenshot Verification for Hyper-V are not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Encrypted repositories are not supported with RHEL/SLES (required packages are missing)
- NFS datastores cannot be used as target datastores for flash VM boot or screenshot verification
- Replica/recovered VM disks are always created as Lazy zeroed if source VM had both Lazy and Eager zeroed disks
- Exchange OLR: Emails that were forwarded to recipient as attachments cannot be recovered from the mailbox
- Linux transporter should be used for replicating/backing up VMs with SATA disks
- Exchange Public Folders are not supported for granular recovery
- Default backup repository of the Virtual Appliance cannot be extended beyond 16 TB
- Application-aware processing for AWS EC2 may freeze when using domain credentials
- Replica AMIs and recovered EC2 instances have "Platform" attribute set to "Other Linux" due to AWS API limitations
- Active Directory printers are skipped during recovered items import
- First Class Disk (FCD) cannot be backed up if it is not attached to any VM
- VSS quiescing is not supported for encrypted VMs
- HotAdd is not supported if the VA with Nakivo Backup & Replication has the same BIOS UUID as the VM to be backed up or replicated
- Swap file skipping is not supported for the Dynamic Disks
- If the same Hyper-V VM is processed by multiple jobs simultaneously and those jobs are started at the same time, some of the jobs may fail to create VM checkpoint.
Recovery job on Hyper-V does not allow creating VMs with identical names.
Backup and replication of Hyper-V VMs with shared drives are not supported.
- Linux swap in files currently is not skipped. Only Linux swap partitions are supported.
- Older versions of ESXi (4.0, 4.1, 5.1) require an installation of the special Transporter.
- File recovery fails if the HDD's Virtual Device Node is SATA and Transporter proceeding the job is installed on Windows.