What is a Support Bundle
NAKIVO Backup & Replication provides the ability to create support bundles – a zipped collection of the product logs and system information.
Sending a support bundle to the NAKIVO Support Team allows them to quickly identify the root cause of issues and to suggest a proper solution.
Creating Support Bundles
To create a support bundle, follow the steps below:
- Click the "?" (help) icon in the upper right corner of the web UI.
- Click Request support link. The dialog box will appear.
- Type the description in the Please describe the problem you're experiencing field.
- Enter your email address in the Contact email field.
- Do either of the following:
To send the support bundle to NAKIVO Support Team immediately, click the Create & Send to Support button.
You should receive an answer from NAKIVO Support Team within one business day.
Make sure Email settings are configured.
- To create a support bundle that you can download or send to support, click the Create Support Bundle button.