NAKIVO Fully Automates VM Data Protection with v8.1 Beta
NAKIVO announced the release of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v8.1 Beta at VMworld 2018 Europe in Barcelona. The latest version of the product automates core data protection tasks, helps recover any application objects, and allows custom SSL certificate installation.
Barcelona, Spain — November 6, 2018
NAKIVO, Inc., a fast-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company, today announced that NAKIVO Backup & Replication v8.1 Beta is available for testing. Every participant that fulfills all Beta Program requirements is eligible to receive an Amazon gift card.
The new version includes three cutting-edge new features, bringing the product’s automation capabilities to a whole new level and contributing to its overall flexibility.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v8.1 Beta features:
- Policy-Based Data Protection: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v8.1 Beta simplifies VM backup management by introducing rule-based policies for data protection processes. Rules can be created based on various criteria, such as VM size, location, power state, tag, etc. Once a policy is set, all existing and newly-added VMs that match the policy rules get protected under the relevant job automatically. Policy-Based Data Protection takes VM backup management to a whole new level, automating a major part of data protection processes and making sure all important VMs are duly protected.
- Universal Object Recovery: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v8.1 Beta adds numerous recovery options and improves flexibility by introducing Universal Object Recovery. With the help of this feature, users can mount disks from VM backups directly to a VM or physical machine and then recover any application object using native application management tools.
- SSL Certificate Installation: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v8.1 Beta allows users to import custom SSL certificates into NAKIVO Backup & Replication directly from the product’s UI. This allows for secure “https” connections, without putting sensitive data in danger of hacking attacks.
“Policy-Based Data Protection is a truly innovative, enterprise-grade functionality that automates VM protection across infrastructures of any size,” says Bruce Talley, CEO of NAKIVO Inc. “We are happy to be delivering even more comprehensive yet affordable data protection with each new version of NAKIVO Backup & Replication. Version 8.1 Beta once again proves our dedication to efficiency and excellence.”
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
- Datasheet: nakivo-backup-replication-datasheet.pdf
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/
The winner of a "Best of VMworld 2018" and the Gold Award for Data Protection, NAKIVO is a US corporation dedicated to developing the ultimate VM backup and site recovery solution. With 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 97.3% customer satisfaction with support, and more than 10,000 deployments worldwide, NAKIVO delivers an unprecedented level of protection for VMware, Hyper-V, and Amazon EC2 environments.
As a unique feature, NAKIVO Backup & Replication runs natively on leading storage systems including QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital, and NETGEAR to deliver up to 2X performance advantage. The product also offers support for high-end deduplication appliances including Dell/EMC Data Domain and NEC HYDRAstor. Being one of the fastest-growing data protection software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO provides a data protection solution for major companies such as Coca-Cola, Honda, and China Airlines, as well as working with over 3,000 channel partners in 137 countries worldwide.
Visit us at: www.nakivo.com
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Sasha Tolkachova, PR Manager / email@example.com / +1 416 845 3381