April 25, 2018
NAKIVO Backup & Replication Recognized by G2Crowd for Excellent Performance
NAKIVO is proud to announce that G2Crowd, a platform that rates and ranks software products based on validated user reviews, has awarded the company a “High Performer” badge in their Spring 2018 report.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication was ranked #1 on the list of Top 20 Highest Rated backup products. This reflects an abundance of positive user reviews and high levels of satisfaction. Users reported being particularly happy with the product’s ease of setup (97% satisfaction) and the quality of technical support (93% satisfaction). NAKIVO was awarded the “Users Love Us” badge for these high ratings.
G2Crowd’s algorithm for producing their Satisfaction Scores represents an innovative and unbiased methodology focused on user experience. The user reviews they receive are weighted based on review quality and relevance. More thoroughly completed reviews carry more weight than cursory ones, and the review’s weight decays over time, making more recent reviews more important. While end-user-focused product attribute ratings are factored more highly than those related to administration, both elements are taken into account for a comprehensive score.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication also topped G2Crowd’s other Top 20 list for Backup Software: Easiest to Use, based on Usability Score.
These ratings are based on Ease of Admin and Ease of Use, among other factors. NAKIVO Backup & Replication’s top score in this category can be attributed to the fact that usability and simplicity have always been priorities for NAKIVO. Here are some responses from reviewers on the platform to the question “What do you like best?”:
“I like the simplicity of managing all the aspects of backup, restore and replications.”
“Its reliability and the extremely well made application; the VM appliance works in just few steps”
“Easy to set up and use, no agents on VMs or hosts. We have a few backup products but Nakivo is the one we turn to when we need to recover data. We quickly find the data we need be that a file or a complete VM. No training needed as it's very intuitive. On top of that, it's competitively priced.”
NAKIVO Backup & Replication achieved the following ratings based on G2Crowd’s Grid® Report:
- LEADER in the overall Backup Software category
- HIGH PERFORMER in the mid-market Backup Software category
- LEADER in the small business Backup Software category
G2Crowd is developing reports on additional indexes. Based on the live results, NAKIVO currently holds the following rankings:
- 2nd in the Implementation Index for Backup Software. These scores are based on Ease of Setup, Implementation Time, and User Adoption criteria, among other factors.
- 3rd in the Relationship Index for Backup Software. These scores are based on users’ responses to questions about the ease of doing business with the company and the quality of support.
- 2nd in the Results Index for Backup Software. These scores are designed to rank products based on their estimated ROI and other factors. NAKIVO Backup & Replication scored higher than any of the 20 products listed on the “Meets Requirements” component.
NAKIVO remains dedicated to customer satisfaction, continuously improving the range of functionalities offered based on feedback while keeping the product intuitive and user-friendly. G2Crowd uses sound analysis of real user reviews to help companies find the optimal products for their environments – a mission NAKIVO wholeheartedly supports.
How do you feel about your experience with NAKIVO? You can provide your feedback for NAKIVO Backup & Replication on G2Crowd here.
Not yet a customer of NAKIVO? Download the full-featured free trial of our product and see why customers give us so many positive reviews.